Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wash my face in the mornings, wakes me up. I have for years used Elemis Sensitive Wash as I just loved the smell. Using a Bioessance facial wash at the moment, but it has no smell. Squalane and Aloe, no sharks harmed.

I'm using the Elemis wildflower oil cleanser and I love it. I'm not into really faffy cleansers like balms and I've even gone off C&P (although there's plenty of it to use up!).

CC

I wash my face in the mornings, wakes me up. I have for years used Elemis Sensitive Wash as I just loved the smell. Using a Bioessance facial wash at the moment, but it has no smell. Squalane and Aloe, no sharks harmed.
Yeah I’m going to buy that one next.
Looks nice.

Oddly the Ginseng Toner is imo fabulous. Holds the moisture In your skin for many hours really plumping/hydrating the skin. Its a silly price bought from Elemis direct but QVC literally do a deal with two full size bottles for a little more money than one.
I have begun using the Boots glycerin and rose water toner, very plumping and hydrating on the skin, no post and packing and cheap as chips at £2.55. I love a hydrating and plumping toner, and have had Elemis and Clarins. Clarins superior to Elemis… and Boots one wins for me!

I have begun using the Boots glycerin and rose water toner, very plumping and hydrating on the skin, no post and packing and cheap as chips at £2.55. I love a hydrating and plumping toner, and have had Elemis and Clarins. Clarins superior to Elemis… and Boots one wins for me!
The Elemis one lasts me a whole year its a bit of a treat but ...

I too love Elemis toner, currently using the apricot one. In my quest to stop spending silly amounts on skincare (she says after just buying the Gatineau TSV🙄) I have recently bought the Aldi dupe of the Pixi rose toner for sensitive skin. I have had it before and from memory it was fine. The only skincare I won't cut back on is , unfortunately, Estee Lauders ANR which I find keeps my skin looking the best it can, imo! Everything else I'm looking for an alternative. Using M and S Formula range at present , no complaints so far (but have to say Elemis PCMC by far my fave but these creams are 60% or so cheaper so can't complain).

I too love Elemis toner, currently using the apricot one. In my quest to stop spending silly amounts on skincare (she says after just buying the Gatineau TSV🙄) I have recently bought the Aldi dupe of the Pixi rose toner for sensitive skin. I have had it before and from memory it was fine. The only skincare I won't cut back on is , unfortunately, Estee Lauders ANR which I find keeps my skin looking the best it can, imo! Everything else I'm looking for an alternative. Using M and S Formula range at present , no complaints so far (but have to say Elemis PCMC by far my fave but these creams are 60% or so cheaper so can't complain).
I’m also looking to cut back.
The two things I won’t give up are the Elemis facial oils, and their PCMC, which really suit my skin.
The Aldi dupes for the EH cleansing balm, and the LE C&P are both superb, so I would only buy the originals if they came in a really good deal. I love the Elemis toner so that might have to stay too….
The EH facial oil is too heavy for daytime use but it’s wonderful at night, over boots collagen serum. And LE skin repair night cream, which can often be bought for around £20 and is a lot cheaper than Elemis!
I do need to try the boots collagen skin cream…
But my stash is slowly reducing and I’m finding I really don’t need to spend as much money as I used to.

My pleasure! Did you get one?
Yes thank you, I ordered one earlier.
Thought I may as well as I‘m not buying the Elemis christmas Tsv this year, it’s too underwhelming and the price keeps going up and up but I don’t feel like I’m getting the value for the extra price,
Haven’t purchased any Christmas Tsv’s apart from todays Laura Geller to try and the Gatineau set from last week as it at least looked interesting…but I only got it on advanced orders So I don’t have it yet.
I love a good value TSV but as they’re getting more expensive and companies are padding them out with fillers like shower gels that Im not bothered about (happy with my faith in nature one’s) and so I’m more inclined to just buy the bits that I do when I need them. That way they’re not about to go out of date when I start to use them. I have enough Liz Earle cleanse and polish and instant boost skin tonic to last at least another year so I’m safe there!

Boots currently have 3 for 2 on Liz Earle at the moment if that helps anyone.

Yes thank you, I ordered one earlier.
Thought I may as well as I‘m not buying the Elemis christmas Tsv this year, it’s too underwhelming and the price keeps going up and up but I don’t feel like I’m getting the value for the extra price,
Haven’t purchased any Christmas Tsv’s apart from todays Laura Geller to try and the Gatineau set from last week as it at least looked interesting…but I only got it on advanced orders So I don’t have it yet.
I love a good value TSV but as they’re getting more expensive and companies are padding them out with fillers like shower gels that Im not bothered about (happy with my faith in nature one’s) and so I’m more inclined to just buy the bits that I do when I need them. That way they’re not about to go out of date when I start to use them. I have enough Liz Earle cleanse and polish and instant boost skin tonic to last at least another year so I’m safe there!

Boots currently have 3 for 2 on Liz Earle at the moment if that helps anyone.
That sounds very like my thoughts at the moment…
The Elemis TSV is very disappointing. Im not bothering. I’m hoping the L’Occitanne TSV will be nice, or that Molton Brown do a shower set at a decent price. That way you get things you want and not fillers. As you say about shower gels….

That sounds very like my thoughts at the moment…
The Elemis TSV is very disappointing. Im not bothering. I’m hoping the L’Occitanne TSV will be nice, or that Molton Brown do a shower set at a decent price. That way you get things you want and not fillers. As you say about shower gels….
Ive got my fingers crossed for a decent L’Occitane TSV also, but the way this year’s Christmas offerings are going I’m not holding my breath. I know I sound awfully pessimistic don’t I 😂. I would love a Almond/Shea combo though. I haven’t seen any posts about their TSV so I do hope there will be one as it’s getting late in the gifting season.
Failing that I noticed last year that all of the old remaining Tsv sets were reduced around xmas time so there may be a bargain to be had then.

Ive got my fingers crossed for a decent L’Occitane TSV also, but the way this year’s Christmas offerings are going I’m not holding my breath. I know I sound awfully pessimistic don’t I 😂. I would love a Almond/Shea combo though. I haven’t seen any posts about their TSV so I do hope there will be one as it’s getting late in the gifting season.
Failing that I noticed last year that all of the old remaining Tsv sets were reduced around xmas time so there may be a bargain to be had then.
SCW has posted this afternoon! I rather like it!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Face & Body Gift of Great Skin 6 Piece Collection
Item Number 249306
QVC Price £150.00
TSV Price £65.95
P&P £0.00
5 Easy Pay £13.19

That's right, it's here - Elemis' incredible Face & Body Gift of Great Skin Collection. Showcasing a complete four-step skincare ritual including full sizes of Rehydrating Ginseng Toner and Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye, plus iconic Marine Cream and Cleansing Balm, this incredible six-piece collection also includes an indulgent bodycare duo in your choice of fragrance, making it the ultimate pampering present for a loved one (or yourself!). All encased in a fabulous drawstring bag and with a special gift envelope, this is the ultimate Elemis treat.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £215 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £65.95 with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £149.05.

Meet your new skincare routine - included in this wow-worthy collection is a four-step, day-to-night skincare ritual that will upgrade your entire routine. Start with beloved Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm to help leave your skin feeling refreshed and super soft, then follow with Rehydrating Ginseng Toner, which will work to prep and rebalance the feel of your skin. Next, treat your delicate eye area to Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment to help smooth and hydrate its look, and lastly, let world-renowned Pro-Collagen Marine Cream work to leave your complexion looking soft, supple and radiant. They're skincare icons for a reason, and sure to transform the way you care for your skin.

Enhance your everyday - upgrade your daily shower into a sensual experience with the help of the divine bodycare duo included in your collection. Start with Bath & Shower Milk to help cleanse and soften the feel of your skin, leaving it feeling fabulously fresh and smooth, then follow that with the Body Lotion to help deliver a dose of moisture to your skin in these drying, chilly months. The best part? You can choose from three sumptuous scents to suit you, treating you to a fragrance experience that's totally tailored to you.

Covered from top to toe - from your complexion to your body, every inch of your skin is covered with this amazing collection. You'll receive a complete skincare ritual of iconic formulas including cleanser, moisturiser, toner and eye cream, plus a bodycare duo of versatile Bath & Shower Milk and luxurious Body Cream. It's just the thing for a top-to-toe treat this season!

A QVC exclusive - select the Green Fig option for your bodycare duo to experience the brand new and exclusive fragrance, inspired by the refreshing and aromatic ambience of a Mediterranean fig grove. Fig, raspberry and bergamot combine to treat your senses every time you step into the shower.

Discover paradise - a beloved fragrance in Elemis' repertoire, Frangipani Monoi evokes the feeling of stepping onto a tropical beach, harnessing the intoxicating scent of frangipani, 'the flower of the Gods'. Discover it by selecting the Frangipani Monoi option in your bodycare duo.

The scent of comfort - let go and unwind with the deeply calming scent of Warm Tonka & Vanilla, which we like to think of as a comforting hug in a bottle. With entrancing notes of vanilla, tonka bean, jasmine and ylang ylang, select this option for your bodycare duo and experience the ultimate fragrance for relaxation.

Gift gorgeously - this collection is too good not to share. Complete with a lovely drawstring bag and a special gift envelope, you can split it up into different sets to treat several of your nearest and dearest, or why not give the lot to one lucky recipient as a pampering present to last them all season long? Or, if you can't bear to share it all (we don't blame you!), keep a couple of these beautiful formulas to yourself… after all, you deserve some TLC too!

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) - an alcohol-free formula designed to help hydrate and rebalance your skin while preserving its natural oils and promoting a more radiant-looking complexion. Specially formulated for dry skin types. Enriched with Korean ginseng, quillaja wood, sweet betty flower and limonene
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and linseed extract, this targeted eye cream works to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate area, helping to promote a more youthful-looking appearance
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa

Plus
Make your choice:
Green Fig option contains:
1 x Green Fig Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with an aromatic blend of fig, bergamot and raspberry, inspired by the refreshing ambience of a Mediterranean fig grove. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Green Fig Body Butter (100ml) - a rich, fast-absorbing body butter that works to leave skin feeling hydrated and touchably soft, infused with an aromatic blend of fig, raspberry and bergamot

Or

Frangipani Monoi option contains:
1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with frangipani, monoi and lotus flower water, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (100ml) - infused with an exotic blend of aromas including monoi and frangipani, the 'flower of the gods', which work to stimulate the senses while the rich formula helps comfort, hydrate and soften the feel of your skin. Enriched with proteins, minerals, lotus flower, extracts of frangipani and monoi oil

Or

Warm Tonka & Vanilla option contains:
1 x Warm Tonka & Vanilla Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with vanilla, tonka bean and jasmine, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Warm Tonka & Vanilla Body Cream (100ml) - enriched with the warm and relaxing fragrance of tonka bean, vanilla and ylang ylang, this rich formula helps to comfort, hydrate and soften the feel of your skin

Most people seem to be thinking about how much and where they spend their cash? Me too! I can live without Elemis although have used the range quite a bit except the Overnight Matrix does make a difference for me, so no temptation from the TSV.I do like LE but am getting low on stock, usually order from their website or Boots.I have indulged in L’Occitanne quite a bit in the past, most TSVs, but like the soaps best, which last ages so have cut out the liquid hand washes,shower gels etc.There is no ordering of a TSV unless is very considered so that is a cut back to almost zero.

Latest posts

Back