Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And free postage… and x5 easypays
Blimey free postage, they really are desperate to sell them!!!

It seems as though the balm is the 50ml size or less.
Yep it is only 50ml

Pro- Collagen Cleansing Balm 50ml
Rehydrating Ginseng Toner 200ml
Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treat 15ml
Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
Bath & Shower Shower Milk 300ml
Body Balm 100ml
Gift Box
Drawstring cosmetic bag

I’m not sure that SCW’s tone is intentional. He makes a massive contribution to the forum, coming up with the tsv’s so early (as do a few others). We all appreciate that so let’s not be too judgemental. We aren’t tv presenters or guests who enjoy the limelight and invite criticism and we don’t really know anything about our fellow forumites circumstances. Unless someone is truly obnoxious I’m happy to go with the flow.

Yep it is only 50ml

Body Balm 100ml
Gift Box
Drawstring cosmetic bag
I think it’s ok and a decent saving, but for a Christmas TSV from a big company like Elemis, it’s a bit boring.

Yep it is only 50ml

Body Balm 100ml
Gift Box
Drawstring cosmetic bag
I saw it on Insta and was about to post it.:)
The eye treatment is only 15ml.:)

No, but no, thanks. If the balm were the original size, I would think about it.

I saw it on Insta and was about to post it.:)
The eye treatment is only 15ml.:)

No, but no, thanks. If the balm were the original size, I would think about it.
Oops have removed the pesky zero!!! 😂

I have just seen the supersize cleansing balm in neroli. Really like that so may go for it, just hope its not ancient stock. Shouldn't be as they haven't done that scent for a while but who knows!

I have just seen the supersize cleansing balm in neroli. Really like that so may go for it, just hope its not ancient stock. Shouldn't be as they haven't done that scent for a while but who knows!
Someone questioned the appearance of the Neroli balm on Keeleys facebook page… especially as it seems Keeeley had said it would not come back. Keeley replied that Elemis had listened 🙄to customers and brought it back as a limited edition. So go for it!

I’m pinning all my hopes on the Loccitane Christmas set now!

Didnt get the LE MB and seriously doubt I will bet the Elemis. What’s going on here?!
I did find a nice MB trio at a good price with no P&P but even so…

Prefer Liz Earle much better results for moi ...
Me too. I've actually really fallen back in love with the brand over the last 12 months or so (although the constant reformulations are starting to get on my nerves). I've got about 3 or 4 bottles of the original shampoo left in stock I think but after the disastrous reviews of the new version I've been trialling a few different brands and I'm happy enough with those now so I'll stick with those once my stash runs out.
But I am actually using mostly LE at the minute and I'm really enjoying it.

I like it a lot. The skincare in particular is excellent. Dont get me started on the Neroli Superkin Moisturiser its superb for my skin.

I like it a lot. The skincare in particular is excellent. Dont get me started on the Neroli Superkin Moisturiser its superb for my skin.
I really like the new skin repair night cream. And it’s always on offer. Very affordable and my skin looks great.

I’m not sure that SCW’s tone is intentional. He makes a massive contribution to the forum, coming up with the tsv’s so early (as do a few others). We all appreciate that so let’s not be too judgemental. We aren’t tv presenters or guests who enjoy the limelight and invite criticism and we don’t really know anything about our fellow forumites circumstances. Unless someone is truly obnoxious I’m happy to go with the flow.
I agree. SCW has been coming up with news about TSV’s etc for many years and it’s much appreciated by me.

Me too. I've actually really fallen back in love with the brand over the last 12 months or so (although the constant reformulations are starting to get on my nerves). I've got about 3 or 4 bottles of the original shampoo left in stock I think but after the disastrous reviews of the new version I've been trialling a few different brands and I'm happy enough with those now so I'll stick with those once my stash runs out.
But I am actually using mostly LE at the minute and I'm really enjoying it.
Any shampoo you can recommend? I’ve got about 6 of the original shampoo stocked but also don’t like the reviews of the new formula.

Any shampoo you can recommend? I’ve got about 6 of the original shampoo stocked but also don’t like the reviews of the new formula.

Living Proof was a really good range but just a bit too expensive I thought.
Faith in Nature have quite a few varieties and I liked them all (tea tree being my favourite).
And The Body Shop ones are really nice as well (The ginger being my favourite of that range).

Living Proof was a really good range but just a bit too expensive I thought.
Faith in Nature have quite a few varieties and I liked them all (tea tree being my favourite).
And The Body Shop ones are really nice as well (The ginger being my favourite of that range).
Thank you. I will check them out. One I used to like was Child’s Farm.

Latest posts

Back