Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frangipani option:
FB_IMG_1445982232068.jpg

I don't use the apricot toner all the time. I prefer IBST but the apricot is very nice. I probably won't go for this. I don't go for many TSVs. I don't like the frangipani and I'm not overly sure I'll like the orchid either. But then again if it is around the £40 mark then that covers the cost of the PCMC and the balm alone I would guess and I use both of those.

Any idea on the size of the bag? Looks like a large tote bag but I reckon its actually quite wee. Just about big enough to get your iPad in.

I always run out of toner so that, the lovely balm and PCMC do it for me. I shall try the orchid body stuff as am not keen on frangipani. If it is a super value, it might balance out the Decleor...........

Just have received the November newsletter from QVC and there is a picture of the Elemis Sensational Skin Collection right in the first place and it is big. Still would go for the Sweet Orchid option.

Just have received the November newsletter from QVC and there is a picture of the Elemis Sensational Skin Collection right in the first place and it is big. Still would go for the Sweet Orchid option.

For anyone who didn't get it .... image.jpg

My lovely husband used to buy me 4 x these kits at Christmas so that I had a years supply of PCMC but I asked him not to last year as I was drowning in Frangipanii products (and still have some now!) I won't be asking Santa for this ki. Was wondering though if anyone here has tried the Flora Mare day cream and how it compares to PCMC. TIA X

I like the look of both options but of course that means x2 full sets of p&p as they're not 'identical'! :tongue:

My lovely husband used to buy me 4 x these kits at Christmas so that I had a years supply of PCMC but I asked him not to last year as I was drowning in Frangipanii products (and still have some now!) I won't be asking Santa for this ki. Was wondering though if anyone here has tried the Flora Mare day cream and how it compares to PCMC. TIA X

Re: comparing Flore Mare with PCMC. I remember reading that several people on here thought it was as good. However, I found that although the texture appeared similar ie a gel-cream, it did not absorb as readily on my skin and it tended to just "sit" on the surface. My skin is combination and I have experienced that with other creams. The PCMC, on me, is readily absorbed and does not feel greasy/sticky on the surface. I ended up using my Flore Mare as a hand/body cream.

I like the look of both options but of course that means x2 full sets of p&p as they're not 'identical'! :tongue:
...on the other hand, they want you to buy as much as possible with the Easy Pays, the buy more save more, I bet the p&p will also be less.

Can anyone please describe the Frangipani scent? I want to choose the Orchid one thinking it might be similar to vanilla, but don't know the Frangipani scent at all. Sometimes I have some problems with the so-called exotic fragrances in that they cause nausea.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back