Elemis on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Given the prominence of Elemis surprised to see it on Ideal World 🤨 No kits and currently 20% off …

I’ve no doubt that there will be some better prices on IW as well, because there certainly were when they stocked Elizabeth Grant. However, I don’t like Elemis so won’t be buying it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures... I wonder how Q will react to no longer being their exclusive TV vendor.

They've definitely had Skechers on air as I've seen them quite a few times while I've been channel hopping.

Just had a quick look and QVC defo have better prices. IW seem to be listing products individually so would of course be more expensive than QVC kits. They also do not currently have the legendary Pro Collagen Marine Cream.

I channel flicked this a.m and without realising was watching the QVC beauty channel showing lots of Elemis at special prices.I might have been tempted but when I looked at my iPad those prices in many instances had reverted to their much higher level.What is the point of this? You would see the higher price when you ordered but is it only for info. which can be seen on the web site anyway.Sorry this is nothing to do with IW & Elemis!

I channel flicked this a.m and without realising was watching the QVC beauty channel showing lots of Elemis at special prices.I might have been tempted but when I looked at my iPad those prices in many instances had reverted to their much higher level.What is the point of this? You would see the higher price when you ordered but is it only for info. which can be seen on the web site anyway.Sorry this is nothing to do with IW & Elemis!
basically they state on those pre records that the price is subject to change depending on when it was shown ect

basically they state on those pre records that the price is subject to change depending on when it was shown ect
Yes I realised that but why present items whose prices have altered that in the first place? If fact more to the point why do it at all?

Latest posts

Back