Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As rare as hen's teeth

Registered Shopper
Am I reading too much into this I noticed that the price of the product is not as prominent as the description The description is bold but the price is visibly different It looks like the price was added later.
IMG_20231130_201529.jpg

Am I reading too much into this I noticed that the price of the product is not as prominent as the description The description is bold but the price is visibly different It looks like the price was added later. View attachment 27182

Looks like the description from the Amazon site for the Tower 4 in 1 blender, without the Tower name and product code 'Tower T12053BLK', rest is word perfect, although it ain't anywhere near £175.19. ;)

I used to buy from Ideal World occasionally and never had any issues with them or anything that I ordered. I preferred the fact that I could pay with PayPal and that Evri were the couriers (my Evri team are brilliant and nothing has ever gone astray.)

However, I won’t be ordering from them again until I know their payment method and who delivers it. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Whenever I’ve channel hopped it’s always expensive beauty “gadgets” being aired, which don’t interest me) and Natalia is the presenter. I might be mistaken but didn’t she use to be the BA for a lash product (the name escapes me) on QVC?

TJC has a better range of products but, as with the “new” IW, I don’t think you can pay with PayPal.

At least I’m saving money though. 👍

I used to buy from Ideal World occasionally and never had any issues with them or anything that I ordered. I preferred the fact that I could pay with PayPal and that Evri were the couriers (my Evri team are brilliant and nothing has ever gone astray.)

However, I won’t be ordering from them again until I know their payment method and who delivers it. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Whenever I’ve channel hopped it’s always expensive beauty “gadgets” being aired, which don’t interest me) and Natalia is the presenter. I might be mistaken but didn’t she use to be the BA for a lash product (the name escapes me) on QVC?

TJC has a better range of products but, as with the “new” IW, I don’t think you can pay with PayPal.

Yes, Natalia used to be the BA for Revitalash on QVC.

TJC do accept PayPal, Apple Pay, and good old Card 😀

Thanks for your reply. I joined TJC but haven’t ordered anything from them yet …..

However, after IW was resurrected I did see a pair of boots that I liked and decided to ring them, as it’s now a free phone number. The guy I spoke to said that IW don’t accept PayPal now and so I assumed it was the same with TJC as they seem to be affiliated now. Having said that, the IW home page shows that they do accept PayPal 🙄 so I’m either losing the plot or the guy I spoke to was incorrect.

I didn’t bother to order the boots. 😉

Thanks for your reply. I joined TJC but haven’t ordered anything from them yet …..

However, after IW was resurrected I did see a pair of boots that I liked and decided to ring them, as it’s now a free phone number. The guy I spoke to said that IW don’t accept PayPal now and so I assumed it was the same with TJC as they seem to be affiliated now. Having said that, the IW home page shows that they do accept PayPal 🙄 so I’m either losing the plot or the guy I spoke to was incorrect.

I didn’t bother to order the boots. 😉
Ideal World is far more expensive than TJC, even though they are running the same products, I am presuming that the Mother ship wants to recoup its investment as quickly as possible!!! Until their prices come down, I won't be purchasing anything!! xxx 💖💖 xxx

Thanks for your reply, elyssa.

I didn’t lose any sleep about not getting the boots I saw on IW because I ended up getting some Skechers boots from QVC during their sale. After applying the SALE20 code they cost less than IW’s ones. They were half price compared to when they were first aired on QVC. They’re also very comfortable. 👍

I doubt I’ll bother shopping with IW again although I won’t close my account ….. yet. Every time I flip over to the channel Natalia is on selling overpriced beauty gadgets and I have no interest in those.

Thanks for your reply, elyssa.

I didn’t lose any sleep about not getting the boots I saw on IW because I ended up getting some Skechers boots from QVC during their sale. After applying the SALE20 code they cost less than IW’s ones. They were half price compared to when they were first aired on QVC. They’re also very comfortable. 👍

I doubt I’ll bother shopping with IW again although I won’t close my account ….. yet. Every time I flip over to the channel Natalia is on selling overpriced beauty gadgets and I have no interest in those.
Well done getting the Sketchers from QVC, it definitely pays to shop around, even with selly telly. I always check on the internet too, to see if there are any better offers, before buying on any of the shopping channels..........I am a complete tight wad! 😆😆😆😆

Latest posts

Back