Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis is on so often now you could start a drinking game - what treatment has Keeley used this week. Amazes me how someone can change a "regime" so regularly

I love the cleansing balm I can’t lie. I get the supersized offers.
The rest of it is generally too overpriced for me .
So do I…. Especially in the summer to take off my Ultrasun in the evening. But I know I will use a supersize over the summer and don’t stockpile.

I use a combination of LE and Elemis. I like the Elemis oils and superfood and I've had the PCMC and Matrix on an AD TSV which has been good value. I use the Superskin cream as well which I think is as good as the PCMC and I like the cleanse and glow. I recently bought some Algenist toner which was on clearance and I have to say (once you can actually get the thing out the box and open the bottle) it is really good. Elemis is pricing itself out of the market a wee bit but if it sells at the huge prices then they aren't going to drop them.

CC

I was in my local TK Maxx on Saturday, and they had quite a bit of Emma Hardie, a brand that used to be on QVC and her cleansing balm well before Elemis launched one. Anyway all sealed so Vit C Boost Moisturizer £24.99 which is half price the moisturize mask again half price. Yes, I did buy I am nearly finished my pot of the moisturizer Vit C Boost it is quite rich so only a small amount goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back