Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perhaps Elemis have discovered a forgotten consignment that is a few years old and can’t be shifted through their own website or ‘High St’ retailers ?

QVC would have no qualms about offering Elemis a rock bottom price and reap big profits by selling at a modest reduction from normal prices ?

Not illegal but not nice. Pure supposition on my part !

Perhaps Elemis have discovered a forgotten consignment that is a few years old and can’t be shifted through their own website or ‘High St’ retailers ?

QVC would have no qualms about offering Elemis a rock bottom price and reap big profits by selling at a modest reduction from normal prices ?

🤣🤣🤣

Elemis has also got a 3 piece big deal at the moment. Every time I switch over to QVC something from Elemis is on screen. When they have a TSV it’s on every other hour. Needless to say I’m watching hardly any QVC nowadays. They’ve managed to hire me rigid! A complete bore fest.

Thats what they’ve been doing lately anyway isn’t it……🧐

It's only been recently that I realised that QVC no longer sells BareMinerals or Benefit. When did QVC lose them?! As well as being an excellent brand, the BA for Benefit (Lisa Potter Dixon) was one of the best. They seem to have got stuck with Elemis mainly, a bit of Esteé Lauder and then the 'here today, gone tomorrow' other brands like SKINN.

It's only been recently that I realised that QVC no longer sells BareMinerals or Benefit. When did QVC lose them?! As well as being an excellent brand, the BA for Benefit (Lisa Potter Dixon) was one of the best. They seem to have got stuck with Elemis mainly, a bit of Esteé Lauder and then the 'here today, gone tomorrow' other brands like SKINN.
Bare Minerals left long ago, pre Covid, Benefit I think just over a year?

Estée Lauder are having finance problems, so great way for them to shift shed loads of stuff, sell on QVC. Quite a few of the brands now on QVC are owned by Estée Lauder. L'Occitane own Elemis and have recently bought a French home fragrance brand, so expect them to turn up sometime soon. Decleor gone and pulling out of the UK, Gatineau just hanging in there.

Is it right that Gatineau are now cruelty free after changing hands again ?
I do like some of their products. 😍

Lisa left Benefit and went freelance before they left Q.

Gatineau just hanging in there.
I think Andrew probably thinks he's A Big Deal on QVC - probably has his own lackey to open the sacks of fanmail from bored housewives. Or so he likes to believe.

Yes - Decleor. The fragrant Fiona - didn't we originally know her and Keeley as a double-act called Fi-Ki?

Banging on about genders last night again.
Silly cow !
Probably the same programme that I saw today on Q Extra. Wittering on about Parent Day and how a parent can be of any gender or identifier or some horsesh*t. Obsessed by gender - is she really a man, donkey or lamp post? :unsure: She's as boring as one (AY that is).

CC

I love the cleansing balm I can’t lie. I get the supersized offers.
The rest of it is generally too overpriced for me .

Thought it was only me who can’t see why everyone seems to love Elemis

Never done anything for me , smells nice but that’s about it

Latest posts

Back