Elemis or Decleor Oils?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Clarins Blue Orchid is back in stock on the website, just bought some last night, also they have a special 200ml of the handcream for £26.

I have used both long ago. Best oil and not expensive to buy Argan Oil. Not the one with additives used as hair oil and called Moroccan but pure Argan Oil, which is so fine and can be used anywhere on the body and mixed with your face creams to give a boost. In fact it can make your face creams go further and you don't use as much. Sinks straight in no oily residue left on the skin. You can get a branded called Mir which is 30mls for £17.99 or hit ebay and get 100mls for around £12.99.

It is recommended for sensitive skin and I started using it because I read it was great for roseaca.

Thanks Donna you got me onto something good by suggesting adding oils to my moisturiser (even though Keely had been going on about applying oils as well). I have been trying to use up an SBC day and night cream from a TSV but it was a bit light for my skin so I've been adding some Bio-oil which I was also trying to use up. My skin seems to tolerate it very well.

Latest posts

Back