Elemis TriEnzyme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Has anyone with EXTREMELY sensitive skin tried this? I would like to but, from the name, I feel it could irritate my skin. I seem to be allergic to everything, but can use PCMC with no side effects. Any input appreciated.

I have just tried the full range. I would say my skin is sensitive (not extremely though), and could never use AHA's or anything that was re surfacing.

After doing a ton of research on the net of tri enzyme, I came across one blog and the woman had the most sensitive skin and she used it with great results. The only products that didn't flare her skin up.

My experience, wash. This feel likes it working from the first use ! Skin is sooo clean and smooth afterwards. Not drying. Gorgeous smell. Don't forget you need a cleanser for makeup beforehand.

The mask is the most 'tingling' feeling. However, its a cold feeling, nothing sore or hot on the skin. Skin is to die for after the mask :)

Serum, slight tingle until the skin is used to it a bit more. Night cream is very nice on the skin, nothing tingling. Very nice texture.

I decided to bite the bullet and get the lot in one go to give it a good chance of working (off ebay mind you !). I am soooo pleased with the range. My skin after 3 weeks is so much smoother. You feel this after only a few applications. It really does remove small lumps on the skin. Skin tone is more equal, still get a bit red with weather but it dies down very quickly instead of staying red all day !

I will carry on using until it runs out and see how the skin is. So far, very pleased though. I use BM foundation on top for some sun factor but will step it up when the sun comes out.

Can you try any sample sizes (rather than buy full size) ? If I had to buy some of the range, I would say the wash and mask have the most effect (on me). Got any department stores near to you ? Could maybe try some on your hand or even a bit on the face as a demo? I tried all the products on my hand in John Lewis for the 'smell' test and also the consistency of the products.

I was a bit nervous to try as I am very fussy what goes on my skin. As long as you 'know' its going to tingle a bit (wash) and quite a bit the mask everytime you use it, then its nothing to worry about. Its a bit like a menthol sharp intake on the face with the mask, weird to start with !

Having been a Gatineau girl for years, this has by far had the most effect on the face. So much so, I can't see me going back to Gatineau and will stick with Elemis, maybe alternate tri-enzyme.

My skin is much smoother under makeup now and looks more glowing instead of lack luster !

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
I would start with just using the wash tbh and see how you get on with that , Ebay often have 50ml sizes pretty cheap.

I bought this when it was a TSV and the mask was in a pump dispenser but I barely got any product out of it, so do not get that would be advice from me!

I cannot help on the product for you as I do not have sensitive skin but I did like the wash.

Wonder if you had a faulty pump as I have no problems getting product out of the mask container. Easy to measure how much to use by the pressure on the pump. Don't want to waste anything at these prices !

Yes faulty I think but it has put me off their pumps and I like their masks etc to be in tubes now.

I have sensitive skin and get patches of eczema round my eyes, but have used the skin wash , I only use once or twice a week and prefer to use the sensitive skin wash which I love, but seem to get on okay with it, an elemis therapist once told me I should not use the tri-enzyme products it if I had sensitive skin though,so I would be wary of it

A lot of companies cover themselves by stating "not suitable for sensitive skin", the only way you'll really find out is by patch testing the products yourself.
I've got sensitive skin but can tolerate quite a lot of products that state they're not suitable for sensitive skin, yet ones that come with no warning can cause me trouble.

On timetospa.co.uk they sell travel sizes of Elemis products (between about £7-8) you could always try one and then you're not losing so much if it doesn't suit you :)

Latest posts

Back