Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone are doing it now. 30ml for thier essence/serum and 30ml moisturisers in thier bundle.
But both brands are the more expensive end of the market…..
LE 50ml cream, even superskin is way cheaper than 30ml of Elemis. So in a set, I guess they have to decide whether to put in a bigger cream or more products.
The Elemis TSV in February, the one with the shelf-life issues…. had a 50ml cream but only two other products.
The only time I have ever bought a full size Elemis cream (100ml) was around Christmas. 30% off the website and got a nice gift too. And free postage of course….

I have said I like the Elemis Overnight Matrix but am not prepared to pay the price & for only 30ml.I bought the LE new Overnight cream last
week and I really like it.I find it very soothing and moisturising and not at all greasy.I alternate that sometimes with the Oil and Superskin moisturiser.So with the Glow range which I also like I will not be spending on Elemis.

I have said I like the Elemis Overnight Matrix but am not prepared to pay the price & for only 30ml.I bought the LE new Overnight cream last
week and I really like it.I find it very soothing and moisturising and not at all greasy.I alternate that sometimes with the Oil and Superskin moisturiser.So with the Glow range which I also like I will not be spending on Elemis.
There’s some of the glow range in the outlet section in LE website
40% off today

That’s very helpful about the new cream….

The quality of Liz Earle skincare imo is in direct competion with Elemis. I used Elemis before I used Liz Earle and I prefer Liz Earle. Specifically the Superskin range, which for the price is excellent. Anather thing when I use an Elemis product I always get a break out or two. I think its the heavy perfume/essential oils they use.

I am using the Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich which is not as rich as the Liz Earle Superskin on any level. Does not last all day. Even with thier Essence and my lovely M&S oil. My skin is dry. Not worth the money. The Essence is not great either. They can normally elevate any moisturiser this one cannot.

I am using the Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich which is not as rich as the Liz Earle Superskin on any level. Does not last all day. Even with thier Essence and my lovely M&S oil. My skin is dry. Not worth the money. The Essence is not great either. They can normally elevate any moisturiser this one cannot.
I found the essence actually dried my skin out…..
I love Elemis cleansing balms and the PCMC and the facial oil, but I am finding that most of the other bits I’ve tried are too perfumed or don’t work. And the shelf life issue and Keeley have put me off…..
I have Superskin for winter, and Im hoping the LE TSV in July will be decent. It will have the new night cream which I’m keen to try.

I dislike essences, they are an idea from the far east. I was given a full size one to try from FRESH a US company, I couldn't be bothered with it as it just did not seem to do anything.

I dislike essences, they are an idea from the far east. I was given a full size one to try from FRESH a US company, I couldn't be bothered with it as it just did not seem to do anything.
A good essence makes a missive difference if you have particularly dry skin. My mega favourite is from The Body shop "Drops of Youth". 160ml has lasted me nearly two years. They bought out anather one in a yellow colour bottle. Its good but thinner. Skin is super plump and hydrated with a superskin moisturiser added for 24 hours. Thats a result that sadly Elemis has never ever given.

A good essence makes a missive difference if you have particularly dry skin. My mega favourite is from The Body shop "Drops of Youth". 160ml has lasted me nearly two years. They bought out anather one in a yellow colour bottle. Its good but thinner. Skin is super plump and hydrated with a superskin moisturiser added for 24 hours. Thats a result that sadly Elemis has never ever given.
It’s £10 off at the moment…..

I love the night matrix - it works on me - but I can no longer afford it and a 30ml pot doesn't last very long. I'd be more likely to buy it in a 50ml size. I might have another look at Judith Williams' range as I found that was good on my skin when it first came out but then it turned ordinary and far more expensive. I'll definitely have a look at the Drops of Youth as well. Summer is playing havoc with my skin, very dry and now getting spots as well, blahhhhh.

CC

I love the night matrix - it works on me - but I can no longer afford it and a 30ml pot doesn't last very long. I'd be more likely to buy it in a 50ml size. I might have another look at Judith Williams' range as I found that was good on my skin when it first came out but then it turned ordinary and far more expensive. I'll definitely have a look at the Drops of Youth as well. Summer is playing havoc with my skin, very dry and now getting spots as well, blahhhhh.

CC
☹️

CC
I do like the LE Skin Repair Rich & new night cream.I find them both
very moisturising and sink into the skin.Of course we are all different so they might not suit you but for me a much cheaper alternative to Elemis Night Matrix.

Latest posts

Back