Elemis TSV 09/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh heck and there was me wishing for pick of the month March balm.
Well at least the February TSV isn’t one for me. 🙄😂

You are spot on about over saturating the market. We can all stockpile, to a degree but most people have a limit. How many different Elemis cleansers does a customer need or use? Personally, I stick to Jane Scrivner cleansing balm or L'Occitane m.cellar water. Even if I used Elemis, I wouldn't need any more than 2 cleansers. I can only imagine they will be pushing different ranges in each TSV but saying they can mix and match with other Elemis lines,You could end up with half a dozen cleansers in your cabinet by December, it's crazy.

You have to wonder about stockpiling vs hoarding and also remember that although the shelf life may say good for up to 3 years, that is from the date of manufacture. I have had some items in TSV bundles that were 6-12 months old when I received them, so not a good idea to have too may in hand. I always go by how something smells and looks, not just use by dates but it does make me think before I multibuy any beuaty products. I have also had some items technically still in date, carefully srored that have been rancid when opened a year after purchase. That is bliddy annoying and can't be returned, so b*ll*cks to stockpiling!

You are spot on about over saturating the market. We can all stockpile, to a degree but most people have a limit. How many different Elemis cleansers does a customer need or use? Personally, I stick to Jane Scrivner cleansing balm or L'Occitane m.cellar water. Even if I used Elemis, I wouldn't need any more than 2 cleansers. I can only imagine they will be pushing different ranges in each TSV but saying they can mix and match with other Elemis lines,You could end up with half a dozen cleansers in your cabinet by December, it's crazy.

You have to wonder about stockpiling vs hoarding and also remember that although the shelf life may say good for up to 3 years, that is from the date of manufacture. I have had some items in TSV bundles that were 6-12 months old when I received them, so not a good idea to have too may in hand. I always go by how something smells and looks, not just use by dates but it does make me think before I multibuy any beuaty products. I have also had some items technically still in date, carefully srored that have been rancid when opened a year after purchase. That is bliddy annoying and can't be returned, so b*ll*cks to stockpiling!
I watched Keeley doing a video about the products she took on holiday…. She had more products than I own! I was seriously shocked!

Although I have bought a few TSV’s, this year I am committed to reducing my stockpile. We all love a bargain, but I totally agree with what you’ve said about shelf life. I’m currently working my way through my C&P stash and superskin moisturiser. It will take me a while….

hi Ballerina, just received my Jane Scrivner cleansing balm. Never used it before but if it's anything like her OO cream and facial oils I know I'm in for a treat! I think that I must be in the minority but I don't like the Elemis balms. I am stopping stockpiling too🙄

For those that like Elemis there are a lot of what look like good prices on Brand Alley today…
100g Rose balm cleanser for £29.
The 50ml Marine creams are a bit lower priced than the 30 mls are on Q.
Many thanks for this much appreciated 👏🏼
I’m waiting for the Elemis 200g serenity cleansing balm supposed to be the March supersize offer. 🤞🏻

Latest posts

Back