Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seen to be really pushing the marine cleanser, I don't mind it but it lasts me ages so don't want anymore, I don't like the primer, and don't fancy the vinegar stuff so won't be hard for me to resist, I do like the facial oil but went for the superfood big deal last September on auto delivery so will stick with that set. I think another scent in the cleansing balm is due out in March
Another scent is that why they off loaded the last.
Is this likely to be a 200g pick of the month?

Another scent is that why they off loaded the last.
Is this likely to be a 200g pick of the month?
I imagine so, she didn't say much, but someone asked about it when she was doing a "live" about the tsv, and she just confirmed it would be March, I wasn't keen on the watermint but really liked the neroli

I’ve got raspberry vinegar in the cupboard. I shall watch with interest for tips on how to apply.
Mix it with some raspberry coulis, and its THE most divine salad dressing. Adjust to your own taste.

When I first started using Elemis, there was probably just a couple of dozen items in their range, but now I wonder if their laboratories are working 24/7 to churn out so many different ranges, serums, oil, creams, balms and the rest !!!! I rather suspect there is just a few drops of smelly essence added to the same batch of product to make them appear 'new'.

I use it as an overnight moisturiser. Nice to have something without yuck in it and perfume. Maybe try it once you run out. Cult beauty often do discounts.
Massive pot so if you don’t like it as a moisturiser can use up as a cleanser 😄
I need to get the Judith Williams TSV back to QVC - perfume is overwhelming
I clicked on the link and it does sound good and interesting - thanks!
But on the cult beauty site it looked same price?
Maybe the 20% off is an occasion event?

But at £40 ish for 100ml (is that how big your pot is?), it’s is too much money for me as a cleanser, sadly.

Just before Christmas I managed to get hold of an Aldi sleep mask - but soon after out of stock online.

Says coming to store soon?!

Not tried it yet but will report back when I do!

Was £4.99 for 100ml so great value!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Super Hydrate & Glow 5 Piece Collection

QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

For the first time, two of Elemis' most lauded ranges are uniting in a glow-getting skincare edit you're sure to love. Blending Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow, Priming Moisturiser and Facial Oil from the Superfoods range with coveted Energising Marine Cleanser and Marine Cream from the Pro-Collagen collection, this collection works to leave your skin looking radiant, glowing, firmer and plumper - all at the same time!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £189. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £61, plus P&P, you’re saving £124.05.
The dream team - this curated collection brings together two of Elemis' powerhouse ranges. The formulas in the Superfoods range are here to help you achieve that lit-from within finish, while Pro-Collagen products help to create the appearance of a moisturised, more-youthful complexion. Use them together and you have the ultimate formula for glowing skin.
Powered by nature - introduce yourself to the Superfood range, all infused with plant-based, nutrient-dense superfoods and natural extracts such as kale, goji berries, avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils. Give your skin a well-deserved boost with the Elemis Superfood range designed to help replenish the skin with vital hydration, and promote a natural, healthy-looking glow.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.
Love Elemis? We don't blame you! Keep all the skincare coming with our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive the five fabulous formulas again - without the bag - in 60 days' time, at today's great price.
Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - a luxurious gel cleanser that works to revitalise the look and feel of skin as it cleanses, minimising the appearance of pores and lifting away make-up, daily impurities and excess oil without stripping essential moisture. Infused with a blend of mineral-rich magnesium, zinc, and copper, and succinic, lactic and ferulic acids, along with padina pavonica (a marine algae), acai fruit, mimosa flower and cabbage rose extracts
  • 1 x Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow (145ml) - working to create a more radiant complexion, this toner helps to gently exfoliate the skin, revealing a smoother, brighter look. Blended with AHA-rich apple vinegar, apricot, Mexican cactus and a prebiotic. Gentle enough for everyday use
  • 1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) - utilises a blend of highly-concentrated plant-based superfoods to help you achieve hydrated and radiant-looking skin. Delivering power-packed nutrients to help boost your complexion day and night, this facial oil is suitable for all skin types and designed to be lightweight, non-greasy and easily absorbed. Formulated with nine food oils including, broccoli seed, poppy seed, rosehip, cucumber, sweet almond, flax seed, meadow foam seed plus radish seed extract and rosemary leaf oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser (20ml) - a multi-tasking formula that can be used as a daily moisturiser, a make-up primer or used to enhance the look of skin’s natural luminosity, which works to prime, smooth and hydrate while imparting subtle radiance. With a silicone-free formula infused with kombucha, fermented ginger and illuminating microminerals plus fermented green tea seed oil and an active prebiotic
  • 1 x bag - keep your new favourite products together in this chic bag
How to use:
Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser:
  • Use every morning and evening
  • Especially ideal as a refreshing morning cleanser
  • Massage a pea-sized amount into damp skin using your fingertips
  • Add warm water to build a soft, rich lather
  • Rinse
  • Follow with your favourite serum and moisturiser
Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow:
  • Apply every morning and evening after cleansing
  • Using a cotton pad or reusable alternative, press down on pump to saturate and gently swipe across face and neck, avoiding the eye area
Superfood Facial Oil:
  • In the morning after cleansing, squeeze 3 - 4 drops into the palm of your hand, warm your hands together then gently apply over your face
  • Follow with your usual morning beauty routine
  • Can be used alone or before your daily moisturiser
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:
  • Apply a pea-sized amount and gently smooth the cream over cleansed, dry skin, over the face, neck and decollete
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser:
  • Apply every morning after cleansing
  • Smooth a pea-sized amount to the face and neck in upward strokes
As a highlighter:
  • Dab a rice grain-sized amount on the high points of the face, including the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £189. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £61, plus P&P, you’re saving £124.05.

Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - £42 direct from Elemis cost £14.43
Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow (145ml) - £28 direct cost £9.62
Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) - £45 direct cost £15.46
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - £59 direct cost £20.28
Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser (20ml) - £15 direct cost £5.16

Total £189 cost £64.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £189. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £61, plus P&P, you’re saving £124.05.

Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - £42 direct from Elemis cost £14.43
Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow (145ml) - £28 direct cost £9.62
Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) - £45 direct cost £15.46
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - £59 direct cost £20.28
Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser (20ml) - £15 direct cost £5.16

Total £189 cost £64.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
There is a mistake here. You've not included the huge Penis we all wanted. Wait! It is included isn't it?

As Super warned us, the TSV is not on EZ so I'm afraid I can't afford it this time round which is a shame as I wanted to buy it. No doubt there'll be another TSV soon.

CC

As Super warned us, the TSV is not on EZ so I'm afraid I can't afford it this time round which is a shame as I wanted to buy it. No doubt there'll be another TSV soon.

CC

Knowing the amount of times Elemis is on QVC with mini series, shifting unsold Christmas TSVs etc., etc., there’ll probably be another one next month. 🙄

I am not going for this my skin will not know if it coming or going if I introduce any more Elemis.I think I have said before so please forgive me! I swung to Elemis after ditching Liz Earle with all the meddling.My real favourite is the Overnight Matrix, have just got the Dynamic Resurfacing set as I liked the pads.So now I am finding the products I like and stick to them but think it is good to switch regimes from time to time.Could do with trying Pro Collagen Marine cream but in the Rich version.

I’ve decided not to get this. I was quite keen but Then bought some Matis moisturisers in allbeauty, plus I’m not persuaded by the vinegar.

Latest posts

Back