Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not going for this my skin will not know if it coming or going if I introduce any more Elemis.I think I have said before so please forgive me! I swung to Elemis after ditching Liz Earle with all the meddling.My real favourite is the Overnight Matrix, have just got the Dynamic Resurfacing set as I liked the pads.So now I am finding the products I like and stick to them but think it is good to switch regimes from time to time.Could do with trying Pro Collagen Marine cream but in the Rich version.
I thought this looks ok value (code to follow) good way to avail pcmc in rich, alrhough 30mls is FA.

I am not going for this my skin will not know if it coming or going if I introduce any more Elemis.I think I have said before so please forgive me! I swung to Elemis after ditching Liz Earle with all the meddling.My real favourite is the Overnight Matrix, have just got the Dynamic Resurfacing set as I liked the pads.So now I am finding the products I like and stick to them but think it is good to switch regimes from time to time.Could do with trying Pro Collagen Marine cream but in the Rich version.
Silver Fox don’t know if this is of any use to you. I use the pads too, at present have developed a new routine with them as not using a toner. Using the pads twice a day but a lot of the time only the one pad. By turning it use side down and popping under the bottom pad in the pot. You find when you return for its second use either later in the day or the next morning it’s nicely refreshed like a unused pad.

246488 nourishing collection?
Great price but I don't need more shower things, I have a full apricot toner and I don't use cleansing balm so not for me. I want the PCMC, an oil and some other face things. No bags, no body, 3 EP and under £60. Why do Elemis not give people that have bought the last 2 TSVs a £10 voucher or something then we'd buy more? They can surely afford to pick up the tab for that?

CC

Well my TSV arrived this morning and I’ve tried it out….
Not particularly impressed to be honest.
The oil, which I was looking forward to trying absolutely stinks… it’s a stale smell, like the back of a taxi in a Saturday night 🙁very unpleasant…
The toner is nothing special, and goes everywhere with that pump design.
The glow moisturiser felt ok but i couldn’t really see any difference
Im going to put it aside and try it again in the spring..
At least I’ve got another cleanser and marine cream, but I’m cancelling my auto-delivery…

Oh no! That’s a real shame. Now funny you should mention off putting smell for an oil. I love the Decleor Magnolia oil but blimey is it woody. The current one isn’t as strong but the last one reminded me of pieces of bark being boiled up in a cauldron over a fire! And the Neroli Elemis Balm smells strongly of wood to me as well!

I saw elsethread that you like the bag. I got the Suoerfood TSV in a clear, cream striped zip bag which I absolutely love and keep my “current” make up in.

Oh no! That’s a real shame. Now funny you should mention off putting smell for an oil. I love the Decleor Magnolia oil but blimey is it woody. The current one isn’t as strong but the last one reminded me of pieces of bark being boiled up in a cauldron over a fire! And the Neroli Elemis Balm smells strongly of wood to me as well!

I saw elsethread that you like the bag. I got the Suoerfood TSV in a clear, cream striped zip bag which I absolutely love and keep my “current” make up in.
The bag is fab! I didn’t expect that, so it’s a bonus! It’s a really solid jelly feel bag too! I think it will be a makeup bag for me too.

I will try the oil again. If it works, I can alternate It, or use it in warmer weather when we are outdoors and the smell disappears faster!

I can't sit and watch Keeley tonight. Switched off. Talk about aggressive selling, really not pleasant. Am giving Elemis a miss for a while and will try some different brands. Used a sample of Eve Lom moisture mask today and my skin honestly feels amazing. Am now searching for the best deal! Sorry Keeley, think I'm over Elemis, something I thought I would never say!

I can't sit and watch Keeley tonight. Switched off. Talk about aggressive selling, really not pleasant. Am giving Elemis a miss for a while and will try some different brands. Used a sample of Eve Lom moisture mask today and my skin honestly feels amazing. Am now searching for the best deal! Sorry Keeley, think I'm over Elemis, something I thought I would never say!
I switched on at 9 as I was quite interested in watching the demo’s but after 5 minutes of Flinty I’d had enough and turned it off….

I too am 'over' Elemis, except for the marine cream and matrix. Nearly all the products are now called oils, serums, cleansers, creams, balms. I mean, when will the zenith be reached of all this gunk ? because Elemis are making a fortune several times a year by either renaming current/previous products with a new peptide name, or adding fancy ingredients to existing products. I think the product inventory is getting beyond daft now. When you read what you have to do with each product, cleansers seem to have the greatest number of products.

Well, l wash and exfoliate with any brand exfoliator, then slap on the marine cream. Job done. Twice a week I'll dab on the Matrix at night. Cleansing isn't necessary for me as I don't wear make up on a daily basis, unless I go out for a social event, and toners dry my skin out.

I can’t use exfoliators on my extremely sensitive skin so use a Ramer baby sponge after cleansing morning and night. I have no dry patches and my skin is soft and smooth.

I love Ramer sponges. The baby versions are great for facial use - currently using Tesco's Fred & Flo version (not the two-pack 'normal' baby sponges, though, as they're awful).

Have just seen Pippa’s trousers bright Green very wide and very long with yellow sneakers.I wear wide leg trousers but couldn’t do with them trailing on the floor but am obviously not in the ‘fashionista’ category. The TSV is still around I see and the same products in every show.

Have just seen Pippa’s trousers bright Green very wide and very long with yellow sneakers.I wear wide leg trousers but couldn’t do with them trailing on the floor but am obviously not in the ‘fashionista’ category. The TSV is still around I see and the same products in every show.
How does one apply trousers?

Is there a rich formulation?

Latest posts

Back