Elemis TSV 24/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe from what Keeley said on one of her recent insta videos that the tsv will have the new resurfacing serum in it that launches this month , a choice in whatever bodycare products that are in it and will be popular with those that love the neroli cleansing balm, so that must be making a comeback, no bag included but some other accessory, perhaps the much requested headband 😉

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 24/07/22 (Choice of Frangipani Monoi or Could be Neroli Blossom)

200ml Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash RRP £36 + post
30ml Dynamic Resurfacing Super C Serum RRP £95 + post (Based on the resurfacing serum)
30ml PCMC SPF 30 RRP £57 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Velvet Body Butter RRP £11 + post

Total RRP £228 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 491
I’m pretty sure the duo of the monoi used to be around £52. It’s now showing at £64😳. I used to love it but really liking the neroli now. I’ll watch a presentation but will pass if the resurfacing is anything like the papaya enzyme peel. I reacted badly to that and haven’t found anything better than alpha h in that department.

If anyone fancies trying the Elemis Superfood Cleansing Butter, Amazon have it on offer at the minute for £15.99.
Weirdly though, I've bought one for my friends birthday box and when I got to the checkout, it took another £1.90 off the price, so I actually only paid £14.09 for it.

If anyone fancies trying the Elemis Superfood Cleansing Butter, Amazon have it on offer at the minute for £15.99.
Weirdly though, I've bought one for my friends birthday box and when I got to the checkout, it took another £1.90 off the price, so I actually only paid £14.09 for it.

Thanks 😊 I’ve just been looking at all the deals x

I’ve just ordered on smile Amazon and yes it came up as £14.09.😊

Thanks so much for that, I really like the cleansing butter as it seems good on sensitive skin, so will be having one at least!

Latest posts

Back