Elemis TSV 24/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m not sure what Honey and Coupert is 😳 but I’ve just ordered that set on IW and the SUPER10 code worked for me as well, so thank you. 🙂
Welcome. Honey and Coupert are discount codes. If you download them then whenever you are buying something if they have a code they pop up and test codes for you. I sometimes order cat food from pets at home and my last order was £54 but only paid £36. Love these coupons. They cost nothing to get them either.

Thanks again. I’ll give Honey and Coupert a go because every penny helps. 🙂 Like you, I’ve been an IW customer for years but the code worked and “new customer” is showing on my invoice. 😂

You know that it's your Duty to report back? :)
I used half the sample this morning before day moisturiser and half this evening - I also use the elemis resurfacing wash as my second cleanse anyway. I really like the new serum, does leave skin very smooth. I’ll buy the tsv, and maybe even 2 as I love the wash anyway and also use the marine cream/matrix

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 24/07/22 (Choice of Frangipani Monoi or Could be Neroli Blossom)

200ml Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash RRP £36 + post
30ml Dynamic Resurfacing Super C Serum RRP £95 + post (Based on the resurfacing serum)
30ml PCMC SPF 30 RRP £57 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Velvet Body Butter RRP £11 + post

Total RRP £228 + post
According to Keeley TSV is worth £232

Elemis Radiance Revealing Dynamic Resurfacing 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 246380
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Discover how gorgeous your skin can be from top to toe with the five-piece Radiance Revealing Dynamic Resurfacing Collection from Elemis. Complete with iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formula, new-to-a-TSV Dynamic Resurfacing Face Wash and brand-new Super-C Serum, as well as Bath & Shower Milk and Body Butter in your choice of fragrance. Indulge your skin with these cleansing, hydrating formulas and reveal your radiance every day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £232 plus P&P. So to get the collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £162.04.

Your new skincare routine – with a cleanser, Marine Cream and serum, this collection provides everything you need to give your skincare regime a well-deserved refresh, offering expert formulas that'll work to wake up your complexion and leave it looking revitalised. While the gentle face wash helps to reveal brighter, smoother-looking skin, Marine Cream works to deliver deep hydration and the serum helps to even out the look of your skin tone. The result is all-day radiance!

Everyday luxury – in this collection, you'll receive two of Elemis' most beloved bodycare formulas – Bath & Shower Milk and Body Butter. Each rich in moisture, they'll help to care for your skin in and out of the shower, working to keep it silky-smooth and soft, as well as beautifully fragranced. You can choose between two tantalising scents in this bodycare duo. Go for Frangipani Monoi for an exotic floral fragrance, or for a vibrant scent with a zesty kick, choose Lime & Ginger.

A skincare icon, your way – it's no secret that Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is one of the top moisturisers in the industry, and in this collection, you can choose between the original formula or one infused with SPF 30. Each working to boost your skin's hydration and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this firm favourite provides the optimum base for make-up, so you can enjoy beautiful-looking skin every single day.

Your at-home spa – included in this collection is an Elemis headband, perfect for using every day to keep your hair out of your face as you apply your new skincare. Made from easy-to-care-for flannel, it's sure to become a beloved staple in your beauty regime.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Contains:

• 1 x Dynamic Resurfacing Face Wash (200ml) – a foaming gel formula that works to remove dulling pollutants, dirt and impurities from the skin, working into a gentle foam to help reveal brighter, smoother looking skin
  • 1 x Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum (30ml) – a brightening serum that works to even the look of skin tone and reveal a radiant, smoother looking complexion
  • 1 x headband
Make your choice:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Make your choice:

• 1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with frangipani, monoi and lotus flower water, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Frangipani Monoi Velvet Body Butter (100ml) – an indulgent formula that's both lightweight and luxurious, working to deliver deep hydration to your skin to help leave it soft, supple and delicately scented. Finished with the exotic scent of Frangipani Monoi
Or

• 1 x Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a skin-friendly formulation with a gentle, natural lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Infused with a fragrance of zesty lime and warming ginger, this indulgent shower cream will help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple, as well as beautifully fragranced. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Lime & Ginger Velvet Body Butter (100ml) - an indulgent formula that's both lightweight and luxurious, working to deliver deep hydration to your skin to help leave it soft, supple and delicately scented. Finished with the exotic scent of lime and ginger

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 24/07/22 (Choice of Frangipani Monoi or Could be Neroli Blossom)

200ml Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash RRP £36 + post
30ml Dynamic Resurfacing Super C Serum RRP £95 + post (Based on the resurfacing serum)
30ml PCMC SPF 30 RRP £57 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Velvet Body Butter RRP £11 + post
Headband RRP £4 + post

Total RRP £232 + post

Thank you, I’m waiting to see what’s in the 3 piece neroli lovers set, I loved the neroli cleansing balm but heard Keeley say that had been retired.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £232 plus P&P. So to get the collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £162.04.

Dynamic Resurfacing Face Wash (200ml) – £36 cost £11.47
Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum (30ml) – approx £95 cost £30.26
Either Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - £57 cost £18.16
Then choice of Frangipani Monoi or Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 cost £9.24
With associated body butter Frangipani Monoi Velvet or Lome & Ginger Body Butter (100ml) – £11 cost £3.50
Headband -£4 cost £1.28

Total £232 cost £73.91 incl p&p used in the calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Dynamic Resurfacing Face Wash (200ml) – £36 cost £11.47
Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum (30ml) – approx £95 cost £30.26
Either Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - £57 cost £18.16
Then choice of Frangipani Monoi or Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 cost £9.24
With associated body butter Frangipani Monoi Velvet or Lome & Ginger Body Butter (100ml) – £11 cost £3.50
Headband -£4 cost £1.28

Total £232 cost £73.91 incl p&p used in the calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Looks like the body butter is now showing on Q at £15, big hike from £11 before & possibly not incl headband in price of TSV.
If this is the case then the body butter cost is £4.78.

The rose cleansing balm is available again in a supersize! I soooo love the fragrance of it, still have about half of my 200g jar because I don't use it daily, but I am going to order I think.:)
What I don't like about the TSV: The SPF cream comes in a jar (!) which is bad for the added SPF in it and for the priduct as a whole. In addition, when using a pea-sized amount of it like Keeley suggests in the video, you will never ever reach the SPF 3o at all. In this case, a little goes a long way is (n). You would definately need to use an extra SPF on top, so why are they offering the cream with SPF in the first place?

The rose cleansing balm is available again in a supersize! I soooo love the fragrance of it, still have about half of my 200g jar because I don't use it daily, but I am going to order I think.:)
What I don't like about the TSV: The SPF cream comes in a jar (!) which is bad for the added SPF in it and for the priduct as a whole. In addition, when using a pea-sized amount of it like Keeley suggests in the video, you will never ever reach the SPF 3o at all. In this case, a little goes a long way is (n). You would definately need to use an extra SPF on top, so why are they offering the cream with SPF in the first place?
Thank you for the heads up about the Rose Cleansing Balm, one of my favourites along with the Neroli. I agree about SPF in a moisturiser. It is completely pointless and gives people a false sense of security. You would need to slather it on every hour or so for it to be effective. Everyone should be using a separate SPF, I use the Ultrasun SPF50 fluid which I love but not the anti-pigmentation face one which is very greasy and makes my eyes stream.

Latest posts

Back