Elemis TSV 24/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think at Elemis directly you can get most of them in 20ml, at least you can choose the size when you order there.

Wow, both lime options are on advanced orders already! Who has bought all the sets?

Mine has arrived. Always packed nicely in their own space in EG box. Never just thrown loosely in a box or jiffy bag. The glass jars look good as well. Very happy.
Mine’s just been delivered as well. It’s a heavy box, well packed, everything is brand new and the P&P was less than you pay for a piece of flimsy material from QVC. However, using the 10% code meant that the P&P was 99p.
Got mine too ladies 🥳 I’m really impressed with the packing - really well packed. Thanks for highlighting this collection - it’s a bargain. Happy shopper - I just hope I get results 😉😂

Just realised that it’s the Christmas in July weekend. I wonder if we will hear the ‘you can put this away for your present drawer’ line?
Probably 🙄

Wow, both lime options are on advanced orders already! Who has bought all the sets?
Looks like one of the Frangipani sets are too… i‘m really surprised. wonder If they had less stock than usual, or whether people just love it!

I haven't watched Q all week, but switched on for a minute this morning, saw Christmas trees in the studio, and switched off again.
For goodness sake, we were melting in the heat a few days ago, it's still hot here.
I don't want to hear about Christmas in the middle of a flippin' heatwave!!

I haven't watched Q all week, but switched on for a minute this morning, saw Christmas trees in the studio, and switched off again.
For goodness sake, we were melting in the heat a few days ago, it's still hot here.
I don't want to hear about Christmas in the middle of a flippin' heatwave!!
I usually start my Christmas knitting in July but this year I really can’t be bothered with it all..

Latest posts

Back