Elemis TSV - 29/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the card but my sample had fallen off :17:. Tempted by the TSV - the tan accelerator is brill. No sunburn in Florida last year :59:

I received a card today and the sample wash, unsure about purchasing the TSV though. Need to work through the stockpile.

Got the card as well with the sample think that I will be getting this TSV I love Tri Enzyme and the eye serum (managed to drop the lid of mine and smash the dropper) never tried a tan accelerator I dont sunbathe and avoid the sun at all times so have never felt the need the body wash and lotion sound quite nice as well so its likely 1 will be mine (or maybe 2 depending on the price)

re elemis tsv

Would like to try the hand and body wash and the cream ,not bothered about the other things ,but the tan accelarator is £18 on spa site and the serum is £24 so that £42 before the other items added on ,would have thought the body wash and cream would be around £10 at least each these are not onthe time to spa site as yetthink will get to try the wash and cream accelarator could be used for next year as eldest daughter getting married and has asked us to go on honeymoon with them and kids if i am allowed to fly with the dvt leg ,and for all the kind people out there that know about my rachel she got 5 a s in highers and has just been given a unconditional for st andrews university in st andrews boy am i proud of her ,anyway could keep accelarator for shari so would still be getting a bargain might even try serum if anybody has tried the serum and rates it maybe they could let me know .:1:

Price now showing as £39.83 + £5.45

Wow, thats quite a lot. I don't think I'll be tempted unless its easy pay and I don't think thats likely as they seem to do few TSV's these days on easy pay. Did give in and buy the Fran Wilson TSV today as I love my lippy's. :13:

Wow, thats quite a lot. I don't think I'll be tempted unless its easy pay and I don't think thats likely as they seem to do few TSV's these days on easy pay. Did give in and buy the Fran Wilson TSV today as I love my lippy's. :13:

£39.83 is not divisible so unless that it not the TSV price there will be no easy pay loveheart

£39.83 is not divisible so unless that it not the TSV price there will be no easy pay loveheart

Yes you're right about that. Oh well, I must be strong I still have most of the items from the last Elemis TSV but I fancy the new products and the tan accelerator. No, mustn't give in.

When I used my Christmas voucher I ordered something that wasn't divisible and they just stuck an extra penny on one of the payments. So anything's possible, but probably not likely!!

BTW The new Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask was mentioned in my newspaper this morning as one of the best new beauty launches, priced at £45 for 50ml

I used the Tri-Enzyme mask for the second time last night and it really is lovely. as mentioned before, I'm sur it has menthol in it because your skin tingles whilst the mask is on and afterwards, it felt cold when applying a night cream.

It is also having an effect on the pigmentation I have on my forehead. Would love to try the serum too but it's a bit ker-ching!!!! :53:

I have ordered the TSV, it's showing as in process, I wonder if they will send it out before the day or if they will wait until Monday.

elemis tsv

Just ordered 2 sets on q cut as want to try washes and give shari tan accalarator will try eye serum so only leaves tr-enzyme wash and cream to pass on to somebody still think it a worthwhile buy whether can stay up to midnight with taking 3 nitrazapam 3 amytriptyline and 20mg morphine mst goodness knows what planet willbe on at midnight but managed to get 2 just now ,so for anybody like me that wont be up at midnight you can buy now from qcut at tsv price am chuffed aswant to try washes or put them into my new bathroom had bathroom pulled out and made into shower room 2 weeks ago so will be nice in the$rbut if really good then keep in bedroomfor myself for a change xxx:13::13:

Tri Enzyme Mask

Fancy trying this. Anyone know if it is going to be on tomorrow?
Thanks

I am going to try and resist too, I would have been tempted if it was on easy pay!

I'm not buying this one - don't fancy the tan accelerator or any hand stuff. Plus have got 5 whole 200ml pumps of the tri-enzyme wash which will prolly last me years!

On a side, I'm seeing lovely results on skin texture and clarity with the tri-enzymes range and wish QVC would do a value-pack tsv of the wash, serum and night cream with papaya peel and lavender repair mask in a maybe limited edition format. That would be a nice tsv I think.

Man, I like the tri-enzymes, but not enough to plonk down almost 100 quid for a 30ml serum! :34:

Latest posts

Back