Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think mine have arrived as well but as they are gifts I'm under instruction not to open anything. MrM had ordered something else for me from QVC and it arrived yesterday. He has returned it as he says he ordered the wrong thing and I offered to take it to the post office for him. Would you believe that it was too heavy to be sent by Second Class and had to go via Parcel Force so it cost me just as much as it cost him to get it here. Am intrigued now as to what it was! x

Mine `s on its way, another TSV to the collection of other unopened TSV beauty skincare ranges :)

Nothing yet for me :fume:

Come on Jabba you know we won't get ours until earliest this weekend.
They have to get on a boat and come across water and then a warehouse, and then someone will come and collect in a car and put in their garage. Finally they load the car with parcels for your area and then deliver.

I think mine has come had a missed delivery card from RM. Woop either get it on Sat or ask OH to pick it up for me in the morning : )

Mine's here, and I'm going to buck the trend by saying that the bag is disappointingly cheap and plasticky, with some bits of red thread protruding from the seam.
Pleased with the products though :)

Mine's here, and I'm going to buck the trend by saying that the bag is disappointingly cheap and plasticky, with some bits of red thread protruding from the seam.
Pleased with the products though :)

Nothing here yet either!!!!

Shame as the bag looked good in the picture! Why put a bag if its going to be cheap and plasticky :mad:

Can`t get through the last one quick enough before I see another great offer !!!

I think you need to join the f.a.r.ts. (Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending)
If you don't know what they are please see the shopping channel annonymous thread

Mine came today had my bath with the body wash its much thicker than the one last year the body lotion is not very rich but it is enough for my skin and the cleanser is very different to my usual elemis much creamier felt a bit odd using such a thick cleanser left it on for the minute as Keely said and it did get off all my make up and left my skin very bright. The PCMC is in the drawer until I finish the pot I have on the go now I know I love that so no problem. The bag from one has been "pinched" by DD but that still leaves me the other one for me

Mine's still showing as "in progress" in my qvc account. I can't understand how some are sent out a lot quicker than others. Ordered mine early hours of Sunday as well.

Mine's still showing as "in progress" in my qvc account. I can't understand how some are sent out a lot quicker than others. Ordered mine early hours of Sunday as well.

Mine too. I'm not a happy bunny:mad:

I ordered mine on Sunday at 8 a.m. and it was shipped on Sunday. I also however ordered the men's LE Christmas Surprise on Saturday evening and that's only just shipped this afternoon! No sense at all! Both of those are by courier. I received my Honora TSV by Royal Mail today.

For those who missed the TSV (although how that happened I will never know the amount of stuff that's been plastered here and on Facebook!!! :p ) the TSV is showing under item no. 228396 for £48 now and again, sometimes it says out of stock, other times its there - and the cleanser under no. 229558 for £27 (says in stock). Thought it wasn't on general release until February....? :confused:

Hi mine came today . i'm pleased with the content for the price but have to agree the bag is a bit naff and looked much better on the tv, also it's a bit bigger than I expected, I was hoping to use it as a make-up bag rather than toiletry bag but it's too big for that. Impressed with the fast delivery though and wonder why it can't always be like that!

my parcel has just arrived. Obviously QVC do not keep our accounts up-to date. Very happy, love all the products.

Latest posts

Back