Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
:flower::flower: The Christmas TSV from Elemis will be on Sunday 20th November 2011 ! :flower::flower:

I think Keeley already said that there will be some Pro-Collagen, but no Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream ! :sad:

Ooooo that's near my birthday I may treat myself if it's a bargain :happy: and the p&p isn't to ridiculous:wonder: alternatively I could get my PCMC in one of the BCC at Debenhams and such like:happy:

There is suppose to be a new hand product in it. Will wait and see what is in the TSV before deciding if I want to buy it.

Debenhams and other Elemis stockists have a kit for £65 with 30mls each PCMC and the Oxy Night, full size Tri Eny face wash, 15mls Quartz mask. If it did have the face wash I would buy it.

Debenhams and the other on line retailers have some really good kits at the moment and the only difference with QVC is that there is a slim chance of easy pay but you do pay postage. I got the pink one last week from Debenhams and I am considering going back this week for another and potentially giving the TSV a miss ( does depend on what it is though:grin: I'm not the best at resisting Elemis TSV's although I did manage to avoid the last one)

One month left !!! :clapping:

Does anyone have any ideas about the contents of this TSV ? :thinking:

:flower::flower::flower:

Got the pink bcc in Peter Jones. Lovely kit. Not a fan of the tri enzyme so am keen to see what the other items are!

Is there 4 easy pays? I am temtped too, as I love the PR cleanser. However, I have just spent a small fortune on Emma Hardie which, IMHO, is certainly on a par with Elemis. But, I do like an Elemis xmas tsv, and if there is PCMC (day or night, not fussy), I could seriously be tricked into parting with my cash :tongue:

Last edited:
Yes she is doing the slow reveal a la Charlie.:sleepy:

We already know PCMC and a new hand cream in the TSV so thats three.

Pro Rad
PCMC
Hand Cream

Depends what the other products are, nice bag, price and easy pay for me. It would be great to try the new BB cream Elemis are releasing next year too. Even a mini size or sachet.

With the exception of SOS (which is a lifesaver for my reactive skin) I've never got on with Elemis - I kept trying it and every time found it too scented and ended up giving it away - until the TSV last Christmas. From memory it had 30ml PCMC, 300ml hand cream in the pump and some Frangipani stuff. I tried using the PCMC as an eye cream and it *really* suited me, and the hand cream was quite L'Occitanny :)giggle:) in that it was quite milky and neutral. My best friend is an Elemis addict and ordered four of those TSVs with the intention that she'd stock up and I'd try the odd bit and piece, but I ended up raiding the boxes and leaving her with very little! So I think this year's Chrimbo TSV could be a go-er :clapping:

If it's on EP and the P&P isn't to over the top I may be tempted! I'd love the BB cream to Donna I really want to see the texture!
I've not tried that cleanser with my Clarisonic yet and use the PCMC everyday so it's looking good!

Off topic but has anyone else found with a Clarisonic you use so much less moisturiser?:clapping::up:

well someone on Facebook is saying the Brillance serum is also in the kit.

So will we say

30mls PCMC
Full Size Pro Rad
Full Size Brilliance Serum

I know from using my Clarisonic for well over a year I do use less moisturer. The size of a 5p piece is more than enough.

What is 'BB' cream please?!

Blemish Balm, its very big at the moment. More cover than a tinted moisturer and suppose to give give flawless coverage of pores etc. A German doctor invented it in the 1950s, but only recently the Japanese moved in making it widely available. Clinque etc are all bring their own versions out. Garnier has one out.

Thanks Donna. Ooh that sounds interesting. Is the Liz Earle Colour product along the same lines as this? If this is included, it could make it a very interesting TSV indeed....hmm...!

No capirosi Liz Earle is simply a tinted moisturiser not a BB cream

I bought 2 of Cliniques BB creams when in the States last week, it is a limited edition product and was exclusive to Sephora or Clinique.com it is now apparently sold out, with rave reviews!

I bought the Garnier BB cream when it first came out and it's quite good, if it gives insufficient coverage it can be used as a make up primer. The Clinique one by comparison is very thick to apply, the main benefits of BB creams are that they encompass SPF, skin care and make up benefits in 1 product

Latest posts

Back