Elemis TSV Sat 1st September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

believe that I've been wrong all these years,Sorry, I had always thought the point of a forum was to express opinions. Cannot
But I do think Keeley is a waste of space.
The crap that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable at times.
She is selling gunk to slap on your face with the promise that you'll look younger, she hasn't cured cancer as far as I know.

In fact, on her website, she used to have a picture of herself on it that had been airbrushed to within an inch of its life. When it was mentioned on this forum about 18 months ago, the picture vanished for some reason.
So if her product were as good as she claims, why resort to those kind of tricks?
If you like the products, fair play to you, but IMO she damages the reputation of the brand.
I have never used Elemis and as long as she keeps annoying the hell out of me, I never will.

Ditto! That is exactly the reason for using a forum. I must say, however, I have had no problems with ST.com but Digital Spy, conversely, is terrible for it; one only has to give an opinion and someone shoots one down for it. I suppose if it bothers anyone that much, don't give your views. Re Keeley - don't berate me for this! - beauty therapists do have the reputation for being rather academically challenged. But, seriously, I quite like her; she knows her stuff. £68 for what you get is an excellent price. Judith Williams is my routine with Elemis a close second and Emma Hardie's moringa balm a necessity, but I do think the price of the tsv is too much to spend on a facial routine. Plus, I still have a JW AD set to open and Emma Hardie's tsv.

Copied and Pasted incase the link doesnt work

Today's Special Value: Rehydrate a dry complexion with this Elemis collection
Elemis 5 Piece Pro Intense Anti Ageing Collection
Item no. 219088
TSV Price: £45.96

QVC Price: £55.00
Contains:

Pro-Intense Eye Lip Contour Cream (5ml)
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml)
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml)
Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)
Eau de Perfume Exotic (1.2ml)

Reveal a radiant, youthful-looking complexion with this Elemis Anti-ageing collection. Rid your skin of daily dirt and grime with Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and follow with soothing Apricot Toner to help maintain your skin's pH levels. There's also Pro-Intense Eye Lip Contour Cream for tackling dry skin around the eyes and lips, and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream to keep skin fully hydrated. Finally, you'll be treated to Papaya Enzyme Peel and a sample of Eau de Perfume Exotic.
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser

This is a highly effective cleanser designed to leave your skin feeling clean and soft. It has a rich shea butter and white beeswax base enriched with palm and noni fruit.

To use:
Apply a layer to the face and neck and remove with a warm, damp cleansing mitt.
Papaya Enzyme Peel

Help to smooth your complexion with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple. This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae to soothe and moisturise your skin. It's perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.
Pro-Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream

This rich textured cream contains active plant stem cells from edelweiss that work to firm the appearance around your eyes and lips, with added hydration throughout the day.
Soothing Apricot Toner

This contains extracts of fragrant apricot to give your skin a gorgeous radiant appearance. This toner is ideally suited to extra-sensitive or delicate skin. Plus, it has a gentle, alcohol-free formula and can be applied to cotton pads for a soothing eye treatment.
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream

This cream is designed to replenish any moisture that is lost during the day so that your skin wakes up feeling refreshed. It has a moisture-rich cream gel texture and is formulated with a powerful combination of concentrated actives including Padina Pavonica and hexapeptide.

I have not bought an Elemis product now for almost 2 years. I got bored with the products, was allergic to some of them, had zero results and was horrified at the prices. What the hell are QVC thinking- £68 for a TSV?!! £77 quid for a BRONZE honora bracelet, aroung £48 quid for an uninspiring Mally TSV that did not sell out and has now vanished from the website. I won't be buying the Laura Geller one either. My bank balance is happy but surely QVC need to re- think these TSV's and their pricing. The last value for money TSV by far (for me because I use it all the time and have had amazing results) was the Emma Hardie one. Although I don't use it Judith Williams products seem excellent value for money with really good TSV's too. Plus she is a really good advert for her own product, that woman looks amazing.

Keeley, sadly, although I like her, and would never pick on a person because of academic ability, is not a particularly good advert for Elemis. Her words on air sound like a load of bunkum, and I do not accept what Elemis as a brand, through Keeley, say about the results you should expect. I have used the brand, including PCMC, for over a year and saw no improvement in my skin. Keeley's skin to me always looks a bit shiny, and although her skin is ok she is no Judith Williams. I saw the same skin using Nivea Visage many many years ago as when I used Elemis. Contrast my now 40 year old skin, sleep deprived and collapsing in to bed by 9.30 having been up since 5.30. About 6 people in the last couple of weeks independently of each other and unsolicited, told me how well I am looking. I can only put it down to my skincare, as my diet is ok, I drink tea and coffee and wine! My children are my only exercise. I am flattered but a bit baffled.

Forgot to add that I do admire that she runs her own successful business. I just think she should switch the brand she used, but if it is profitable for her then fair play. Her clients must like the brand. I have had Elemis spa treatments and it was very nice, just not enough to use the brand at home on a day to day basis. Plus I went for the lime and ginger body treatment rather than facial products, due to allergy.

The cr*p coming out of her mouth about stem cell technology this morning is unbelievable. Re-structuring the jaw line with something you rub into your skin??? No love, not a chance in hell of that happening. Surely no-one in their right mind would be taken in by that rubbish.

The cr*p coming out of her mouth about stem cell technology this morning is unbelievable. Re-structuring the jaw line with something you rub into your skin??? No love, not a chance in hell of that happening. Surely no-one in their right mind would be taken in by that rubbish.

Thank you for posting that! I was wavering for a moment and you saved me.....I'm trying to not fall for pseudo-science skincare rubbish and I was starting to get sucked into the anti-sagging blurb. I know in my brain that you can't change the structure of the skin with creams but my face/heart/vanity wanted to try...back to real life now I think.

Judith Williams clearly has had work done to her face. Look at her cheeks and upper lip area. I am pretty sure she has fillers.

Thank you for posting that! I was wavering for a moment and you saved me.....I'm trying to not fall for pseudo-science skincare rubbish and I was starting to get sucked into the anti-sagging blurb. I know in my brain that you can't change the structure of the skin with creams but my face/heart/vanity wanted to try...back to real life now I think.
Elemis doesn't suit my skin, but if I was wavering I would get it to try in the 30 days so don't regret it later.
Having said that I noticed wrinkles on Keeley's forehead that I didn't see before and her jaw area ever so slightly sagging (she's just said she's 37), I think that she is tired from the midnight hour but who knows. Anne's Dawson's jowls are still there where they were yesterday and a week ago.

Last edited:
I like Elemis and use it. But not everything agrees with me.

For those interested the Breast Cancer Collection is out in Debenhams.

30mls PCMC
50mls Quiet Mind
15mls PC Neck Cream

Pink bag all for £32.50 and either £5 or £10 goes to breast cancer charity.

Elemis doesn't suit my skin, but if I was wavering I would get it to try in the 30 days so don't regret it later.
Having said that I noticed wrinkles on Keeley's forehead that I didn't see before and her jaw area ever so slightly sagging (she's just said she's 37), I think that she is tired from the midnight hour but who knows. Anne's Dawson's jowls are still there where they were yesterday and a week ago.

Thanks Marina but I've decided I don't really really actually need it, I've got a store of other stuff I'm determined to work through before I buy more. I have used PCMC and thought it was Ok but not fantastic and wasn't knocked out by Elemis cleansers either, so am not convinced that Elemis is that wonderful. Obviously from reading threads on here it clearly works for a lot of people but I will avoid this one. If all this skincare worked then everyone at QVC would look superb but they don't! Actually I am 51 and look reasonable, could be better and have to admit I don't like the slight sagging that's starting, but I'm trying not to get obsessed with ageing!

Having said that, if it turns out to be really effective and gets great reviews then it will probably be in TSVs again in future and I may be tempted then but not now. I know what you mean re trying it for the 30day which is a good idea but I feel all resolved to resist this time.....just better not watch any more demonstrations!!

That's a good value kit Donna. I might go and see if they have that in my local Elemis/Champneys salon. 30mls of PCMC is about £25. Is it two years unopened for Elemis?? I'm just thinking I'm part way through a 100ml pot.

There's only one solution to a sagging jawline and that's the expertise of a plastic surgeon. It's not only the skin that slackens, it's the structures underneath too.

Last edited:
I like Elemis and use it. But not everything agrees with me.

For those interested the Breast Cancer Collection is out in Debenhams.

30mls PCMC
50mls Quiet Mind
15mls PC Neck Cream

Pink bag all for £32.50 and either £5 or £10 goes to breast cancer charity.

Unfortunately not available online Donna
especially since Debenhams have a great gift just now if you buy 2 elemis products

Elemis sp@home kit

Contains: Skin Nnourishing bath milk 400ml, Revitalise Me shower gel 50ml, Pro-Radiance hand & nail cream 20ml, Tranquil Touch creamy body wash 50ml, Skin Nourishing shower cream 50ml, and wash bag

Free with any 2 or more Elemis purchases*

I have regular Caci's that really help with jowling jawlines.

This tsv would have been around the £40 mark a couple of years ago, but now with p & p we are looking at £75 ! I will send for it because I love the eye & lip cream, and the marine cream; BUT do beware of the AD because its been mentioned on air that you dont get the packaging on AD, ie the silver box - and there's been no mention of the price being reduced because of this !!!!!

Latest posts

Back