Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
My TSV turned up today - gobsmacked or what. Don't think anything has ever turned up in 2 days ever, ever. Although still waiting for a Dennis B hat I ordered about a week ago, can't have everything I suppose.

Mine too arrived today, very suprised to say the least. I imagine they want the space that the 70,000 or so which were sold takes up so they just ship the lot out in one go.

I was wandering ebay last night and loads of the new cleanser full size on sale. People must have put them on before then even received them, or went and collected the TSV in person.

Doubt mine will appear for another week or so if lucky. Its the snow here.

Mine came today both in the one bag will be going to run a very hot bath in a mo to warm up so may treat myself to some frangipan wash followed by the mono melt then the body lotion wont use the cleanser tonight though will stick to my pro radiance to get the make up off, did wonder about using it after the pro radiance but that does seem to be a little OTT!!

Mine arrived today, WOW really fast delivery. Can't wait to pamper myself with them now.:talking:

Latest posts

Back