Elizabeth Grant TSV 18/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought it when it first aired and use it every night. I bought a second bottle a fortnight later while it was still on offer. Despite using it nightly, I’ve barely made an impression on the level of the liquid so I’ll probably still be using the second bottle in 2030. 😉
How does it differ from liquid gold, in terms of the result obtained? I've used a lot of exfoliating tonics (pixi, aldi dupe, The ordinary) & LG remains the best, ifeel.

How does it differ from liquid gold, in terms of the result obtained? I've used a lot of exfoliating tonics (pixi, aldi dupe, The ordinary) & LG remains the best, ifeel.

I haven’t used any of the ones that you listed, so can’t make a comparison I’m afraid. I usually use the Gatineau radiance gommage once a week, but as I use the EG every night I have found better/faster results with it. I already use EG products and they do suit my skin.

I have a question about this Wonder Effect Serum. I use a normal exfoliator and face mask once a week. Can I do that whilst using the serum, or would it better not to use the serum the night (or two nights?) before? Any advice appreciated, 😍.

I have a question about this Wonder Effect Serum. I use a normal exfoliator and face mask once a week. Can I do that whilst using the serum, or would it better not to use the serum the night (or two nights?) before? Any advice appreciated, 😍.

I can only speak for myself Mazza, but personally I would use them separately.
I exfoliate and wet shave once a week and I did try the serum afterwards on the first week but I found it quite uncomfortable and it definitely stung so I’m just using it six nights a week from now on. And it’s still seems to be working despite the weekly night off.

Thanks very much for the info! I did suspect it might be advisable to miss a night or two, so if I do a mask on Saturday I won’t use the serum that night, maybe even the night before because I don’t need to exfoliate, however subtly the serum works, twice in twelve hours.

Aldi have a new serum dupe of the EL advanced night serum for £5.99 available from next month.
Ooo I must keep an eye open for that. I like their range although they are sporadic so I stick up when in stock. Most are cruelty free (leaping bunny).

Latest posts

Back