Elizabeth Grant TSV 18/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I initially bought the sets from Ideal World, but if the TSV isn’t good value (although QVC will no doubt say that it is) then I won’t buy it. Since first using EG I’ve sourced it from elsewhere and have enough to keep me going for a while.

I have, however, orders two bottles of the elixir which is currently the supersize of the month because that is good value and it’s really good.

Attachments

• Elizabeth Grant TSV 1.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 2.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 3.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 4.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 94
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 5.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 5.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 114
I remember buying some of the range in TKMaxx some years back. Large serum and I bought two as only around £5.99. Now the other week in TKMaxx I spotted a large 200ml pot of White Gold Body Cream for £7.99. I didn't buy as I don't need it.

I initially bought the sets from Ideal World, but if the TSV isn’t good value (although QVC will no doubt say that it is) then I won’t buy it. Since first using EG I’ve sourced it from elsewhere and have enough to keep me going for a while.

I have, however, orders two bottles of the elixir which is currently the supersize of the month because that is good value and it’s really good.
do ideal world have 60 day mbg even if used?

do ideal world have 60 day mbg even if used?
I don’t think it’s 60 days. With clothes and shoes they tell you not to wear them, or go outside in footwear if you want to return. You can only just try them on at home. But you do get cheaper p&p and free returns, so it’s swings and roundabouts. Personally I know if I want to keep an item almost straight away,the only time I made use of the 60 days with QVC was the Dyson hair straighteners which I did use for the 60 days before returning.

I've used the EG set in the orange pots, think it was the Vit C one. I got it from IW for around £40 and the night cream was really good, day cream OK and eye cream neither good nor bad. I might have a look at this as I'm just running out of everything.

CC

Latest posts

Back