Fashion on Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Watching the Halston hour after watching IW .... Q for very similar tops as on IW are priced double and treble and the quality IMO doesn't look as good !! Why if you like those styles would you ?

Watching the Halston hour after watching IW .... Q for very similar tops as on IW are priced double and treble and the quality IMO doesn't look as good !! Why if you like those styles would you ?

I have thought this for a long time, the clothes on Ideal World last well and are a good price and you can order different colours of the same style and only pay one P&P, QVC have got a lot to learn from Ideal World in this respect

I have thought this for a long time, the clothes on Ideal World last well and are a good price and you can order different colours of the same style and only pay one P&P, QVC have got a lot to learn from Ideal World in this respect

You get free returns with IW too, something QVC will never offer their customer. I agree about the clothes, I've bought loads for as low as a fiver that look great and wash well, which always comes in handy after minding the grandchildren when their mum and dad are at work.

Ideal World clothes are great, and free returns too if they don't fit or suit which means you can order two sizes/colours for one p&p and send the one that doesn't fit back for free. I've got to say I buy a lot, if not most, of my clothes from IW and they've all been great prices and quality, I would never buy clothes from QVC in a gazillion years.

I prefer the fashion presentations on IW, they are more light hearted than QVC, no stupid what are we calling this colour and the sizing is consistent. I agree with all the other comments regarding the pricing and quality of fashion on IW.

IW prices are far superior to QVC for the same styles, only one P&P charge most of the time and free returns at Asda. QVC lose because if you buy the same item in two colours there's two P&Ps, then more P&P if you send one back. IW garden plants are very good value as well and lots of them are free P&P.

CC

The only conclusion must be that all those buying from Q but paying a lot more for similar tops etc. can't have watched IW !!

Must admit I haven't bought from IW for a few years. I bought a lovely blue blouse, a cream short sleeve blouse and a beautiful strappy dress from them. I still have the dress but gave the blouses away after wearing for quite a few years. They never creased and have just realised this was back in the days when Loen was a model for them!!!!The dress is a double layer of chiffon and I still take it away,the label was cut out but I am sure I remember Steve Whatley saying the name and it was a good name.

IW's fashion is great value. I was tempted by a couple of items this weekend. Not only were the prices far superior to QVC's offerings, but there was a special offer giving another £10 off any item ordered via the website and, on top of that, they were offering free P&P, which included the next day ToYou service via Asda, so I tried that. That service was great, they keep you informed where your parcel is and when it's available to collect. As promised, I got a message to say it was ready to collect at lunchtime the next day. And should I want to send anything back, it'll be free again by taking them back to Asda. And I like that they mix and match items into one delivery. They also do lots of special offers and prize draws and fun things like that. Kudos also for the fact they treat their models like human beings. Everyone in the studio gets involved at times and their presentations are relaxed and fun but informative without all the "me me me" you get from QVC.

Read this thread with great interest as I've never watched ideal world. Off to check out their website x

Latest posts

Back