Favourite Cleansers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Second recommendation!
I don't really like face washes - they're very handy but i find them very drying... But one exception is the gentle Elizabeth Arden 'Hydra-Gentle' cleansing wash is lovely.

But for QVC brands (although never bought from qvc as it's usually twice or three times the price) the SBC 3-in-1 collagen cleanser in combination with their skin shammy cloth, is a quick and easy option which is ideal for use in the shower.
On amazon I have bought it for c £12 for 250ml - for example:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B0FQB6Q/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Or try beauty naturals, whom I couldn't rate more highly (always free pandp and just an old fashioned excellent customer service!)...
http://www.beautynaturals.com/brand.aspx?id=sc

SBC also do a skin polishing cleanser, I believe, which may suit you if you don't have super-sensitive skin...

Thank you not one I'd have considered. What do you like about it?

Buy it in the very big (almost litre?) size from QVC. I like the big pump it comes with, makes it easy to use. I find it non-foaming and gentle, even on the eyes. When you rinse off there is no tight feeling and your skin feels soft. Also have never had a reaction even though my skin flares up sometimes. I quite like the lemony smell too.

I've been using LOccitane Bonne Mere soap and a tea tree soap from Holland and Barrett with a microfibre cloth from a pound shop. All my black heads have disappeared. I am only using a moisturiser in the morning. I don't wear any foundation most times

Thanks to Scout for the Superdrug recommendation. I called in this morning, as I was early for an appointment elsewhere. I picked up the own brand Micellar oil, Vit E moisture serum, anti ageing BB cream and two packs of Tea Tree wipes, all cruelty free and got plenty of change from a £20 note.

I prefer cream cleansers - love Darphin Intral as I tend towards sensitive, with occasional eczema patches (although I haven't had any since I've been using this).

For wash off, in the evening, I like Body Shop Pomegranate facial wash. Occasional scrub with Liz Earle exfoliator.

Recently I have found Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser 150ml to be really good better than cleanse and polish. Also £5.99 on offer with a buy one get one free at the moment.

Recently I have found Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser 150ml to be really good better than cleanse and polish. Also £5.99 on offer with a buy one get one free at the moment.
I bought the vitamine e one last year when I was in London, but haven't tried it yet. As far as I know from different blogs, it is a dupe of Cleanse & Polish.
I think the Boots No 7 range has very good cleansers, too.

Latest posts

Back