Favourite Craft Queen....Which one would you choose?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I see DB is on I turn over the TV, I also find her manner dreary & depressing.

When sales have been good for crafting on QVC I have heard say she had advised on putting the packs together, then when things are not selling saying she was not responsible it was the buyers?

I am driven to distraction with the term 'my girls' 'the girls' - sounds like something from The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. Unless they are under 18 years of age to me they are women.

It is on par to a man of 40+ refering to other men as 'my boys'

I am not interested in CDs either as I do not see how it is really any cheaper than buying prepared stock or how the items produced can match the quality of prepared items.

But at least SW has a sense of humour, and has a relaxed approach when working with guests.

this always makes me smile -

Dawn is more professional, but does plug her own shop and now studio a little too much for me.
And takes credit for bringing 'craft' to Qvc - not - she has brought cardmaking,papercraft n stickdots plus the never ending slapnstick type of card making. I can remember when she first appeared on Qvc and she was not the blonde bombshell she is now, more curls twinset &pearls:rolleyes:

CRAFT is more than either channel show

Stephanie has more humour and I prefer her painting to 'crarfting', but when the MCS cd occurred (I bought the original on the launch show and it still haunts me) I lost faith in whatever she 'promotes'.

Now I watch for ideas and to see products but source my own and purchase that way, at least then the fat cats don't get a cut:D

Latest posts

Back