Favourite Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Pipa, Cathy, Catherine, and I wish Sara G would come back and show us a picture of her baby. Actually I can tolerate most of them apart from Glen and J F and I am finding Craig rather wearing,

For me it would be Claire or Pipa. Claire because I get the feeling that if her entire life fell apart she'd still turn up for work and try to see the bright side, and Pipa 'cos simply put she's good company. I'm roughly the same age and love it when she gets started on eighties fashion, Adam Ant, Juliet Bravo etc. Never saw Debbie Flint the first time round but I really like her now, she asks some really pertinent questions and is I think grateful to be back at QVC. I also quite like Craig (I'm losing you all now I know...:giggle:)

And BusyMum I too really liked Kara Baker, what did happen to her? I remember when she went on maternity leave there was some suggestion she'd be back but then she did that classic QVC thing of disappearing never to be seen again :wonder:. Didn't she present local TV in the West Country? Any forumite in Devon/Cornwall/Somerset enlighten us?! :nod: :hi:

There's hardly one that doesn't grate on me in some way. Pipa is probably the best of the bunch for me. Then there are several I can watch without needing to lower my blood pressure. Kathy seems genuinely nice. When I first started watching I thought she'll be even better when her cold clears up but I guess she has allergies or something. Debbie G is ok except she stammers too much and seems to have a dry mouth - nerves perhaps. Claire is harmless. I can't watch her now without wondering if she does all that squealing in the privacy of her own bedroom...lol. I can take Dale in small doses, even Dawson now and then. Catherine is consistently very nice but dull. Claudia is watchable. Craig tries very hard and Anthony is too good for qvc so I'm glad he's leaving. Keenan is ok in small doses as well but is a bit schoolmarmy and has too many stock phrases. Don't know why Jilly bothers as she's hardly ever there (or only after my bedtime!). As for the rest, well its all been said before.

Pipa, Catherine and Anthony for me. Pipa is just in a whimsical world of her own which is so endearing, for a shopping TV presenter you never actually feel like you're being told to go buy something with her, it's just like having a friend in your lounge for a natter.

Catherine is very genuine, has had hair fair share of hardships but always chooses to be positive and I think puts her heart and soul into her job.

Anthony is just tottylicious. Plus he always makes techie shows more interesting to watch because he genuinely knows what he's on about and seems keen.

My favourite was always Sara Griffiths, and I do hope she'll come back. I also liked Claudia, especially when she got the giggles, so it's my bad luck that both of them are home looking after babies.

I enjoy Pipa, who's never boring. Kathy Tayler is unpretentious and refreshingly sensible. I like Claire, even in her most squealy appearances. I quite like Dale. Catherine seems kind and caring.

There's hardly one that doesn't grate on me in some way. Pipa is probably the best of the bunch for me. Then there are several I can watch without needing to lower my blood pressure. Kathy seems genuinely nice. When I first started watching I thought she'll be even better when her cold clears up but I guess she has allergies or something. Debbie G is ok except she stammers too much and seems to have a dry mouth - nerves perhaps. Claire is harmless. I can't watch her now without wondering if she does all that squealing in the privacy of her own bedroom...lol. I can take Dale in small doses, even Dawson now and then. Catherine is consistently very nice but dull. Claudia is watchable. Craig tries very hard and Anthony is too good for qvc so I'm glad he's leaving. Keenan is ok in small doses as well but is a bit schoolmarmy and has too many stock phrases. Don't know why Jilly bothers as she's hardly ever there (or only after my bedtime!). As for the rest, well its all been said before.

Debbie Greenwood gets my vote - can't say I've ever thought of her as being at all nervous and I don't think she stammers much, either. She makes me laugh:rock:
I also like Alison Keenan, Kathy, Claire and Julian B.

Anthony is just tottylicious. Plus he always makes techie shows more interesting to watch because he genuinely knows what he's on about and seems keen.

I said on the LD link get rid of the presenter and let him blab for England cos he knows his stuff. Likewise with Ant. get rid of guest and let him tell us all the techy info.

Is Anthony leaving though? It was mentioned on here a while ago and nothing has come of it so far.

Like Anthony & the news has been for ages that he is going?he doesn't seem to be around that much. so is he just going to fade away? Hope not, You need a good send off AH!?

anather contencious vote

julia roberts is a very good presenter maybe even the best. but she lets her narcissm get in the way and i suspect that is why she gets a lot of negative comments about her.

acting that being petite is the be all of life is frankly boring.

i am 5'8" and a good size 16 and love being a larger lady.:muscle:

Hmmm...when I first developed my QVC habit my favourites were definitely Julia and Dale. I thought they were both good humoured and professional too. Now however I'm quite stumped by this question! Really I think there needs to be some new blood. Shake up the somewhat insincere default settings they all fall into....time for another presenter search maybe?

Attica x

I quite like Sara Griffiths, Claudia, Claire (when she's not being too squeaky), Dale, Anthony, Pipa, Jilly and Catherine when she's not doing the hard sell. Which she does, but cos she does it in such a softly spoken, nicey-nice way, I'm not sure people notice it.
Don't mind Kathy as she seems 'normal' but sometimes have to switch her off when she's particularly flustered and bumbly.
Presenters I don't like are Charlie (soooo boring and monotonous), Craig (I could really like him if he was a bit more honest and less manic), Jill Franks, Julia and Anne Dawson.
I have mixed opinions of Alison Young. I used to really like her and took her word as gospel but as time has gone on, I've realised she'll pretty much say anything to get a sale and judging by her appearance sometimes, you have to wonder if the products really do deliver all the wonderful things she says they do.
I do agree with some of the other posters in that QVC should consider employing a couple of new presenters to liven things up a bit.

Really I think there needs to be some new blood. Shake up the somewhat insincere default settings they all fall into....time for another presenter search maybe?

Attica x

What about better the devils you know than the devils you don't? Any new ones will grate in time. Look how quickly Craig has annoyed.

i like anthony heywood. he just comes across as quite sincere and has a good sense of humour.
he is also quite flexible which some of the presenters are not. he can do the craft stuff with dawn(yawn) the technology hours and is excellent on the morning show he can wake me up every time:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Latest posts

Back