Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ophelia Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Juli Roberts

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Jilly Halladay

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
All the presenters can be annoying at times, and for me, those with unpleasant voices are the worst. There are several in that category and when they are on I have to switch channels. I like to listen to Debbie Flint when she is presenting or Julia, but the one I most enjoy is Jill Franks because she often makes me laugh and she is quite unique.

My favourite presenter is Jill Franks. No ipad stuck to her. Plus no hard sell like Flint.

I’d struggle to fill a row of telephone boxes with the ones I like. Favourite? Halliday…Like…Like…Like..Erm..I’ve had 26 years of Franklin and whilst I know quite a few aren’t keen, I like the guy, always have done. Franks is addictively unusual in a pull your own fingernails out sort of a way. At least she is different. That Will bloke is quite sweet. Felt sorry for him with Gob Peters and Sausage Roll Man in Evening Dress the other day. He looked lost and excluded at times. The rest blend into a haze of literally and absolutely, blandness and falseness and tediousness… One or two like Flint and Brook, though, I cannot stand. Dawson would win most the grating and monotone voice award. Most missed? Locke and Lavers for me.

Any of them in small doses I don't mind.
I rarely watch now so my tolerance has become wider.
Jilly Halliday seems to have far less ego than the other women, and a less annoying voice, so she gets my vote.
Imo, anyone who wants to be on TV is an attention seeker. Jilly has a very nasal voice and she can get shrill at times, so I don't enjoy listening to her. She has a healthy ego, alright, but pushes the humble persona which sometimes comes off as apologetic. She tries to hide the lower half of her body which is a mistake imo. She has a nice Rubinesque figure.

Jackie's my favourite, she's silly fun and on the right side of ditsy not to be irritating and does the job well. Jenny Blackhurst I really like too although she's a BA, she always looks great in the clothes and has a pleasant demeanour. Catherine Huntley seems like a real sweetie. I'm not keen on Ophelia, nothing personal but I just think she's in the wrong job and if there is one I really don't like it's gotta be Worzel . The rest I can take or leave if I'm honest!

Jackie's my favourite, she's silly fun and on the right side of ditsy not to be irritating and does the job well. Jenny Blackhurst I really like too although she's a BA, she always looks great in the clothes and has a pleasant demeanour. Catherine Huntley seems like a real sweetie. I'm not keen on Ophelia, nothing personal but I just think she's in the wrong job and if there is one I really don't like it's gotta be Worzel . The rest I can take or leave if I'm honest!
Worzel?

Latest posts

Back