Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ophelia Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Juli Roberts

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Jilly Halladay

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Mmmm - and why's Chloe not on the list?! Personally, I think she's alright - I only remember one incident that grated a bit and that was when she was "on the sherbert" during a Frank Usher demo, she kept leaving June to her own devices whilst she snuck behind the rail for a quick swig and was all "I'm mad me, I'm gonna be in trouble for this, but I don't care 'cos I'm maverick" She's happy and cheerful and knows what she's doing - she can stay!
Neither Chloe nor Ann Dawson on the list, unless latter has left since I last watched?

I too like Chloe. Though maybe a bit hyper for prolonged viewing (even an hour?!)
I’ve only ever watched QVC in very small doses indeed so maybe she doesn’t have time to annoy me.

Found her irritating when she was extra hyper but entertaining and had a “devil may care” attitude for short bursts.

At least I didn’t actively have to avoid her!
Unlike a LOT of others…!

Never could stand simpering Julia!

Incidentally what is “on the sherbet” - sounds like a euphemism for cocaine use but guessing it’s alcohol?!

They also mentioned their ‘publicity photo’ and that was either put in as a deliberate ploy or they actually do have one.
Who mentioned their publicity photo and where?!
Sorry if I’m being thick!

I don’t know why men aren‘t included as ‘Best Presenters’. Then again, men aren’t included in very much at all at QVC these days. I think that bloke Will is excellent and along with Jilly Halliday is up there with the best of them.
Will is often forgotten about but he is an excellent presenter in my opinion.

Like Jilly he makes it about the products and not some ego trip for himself. He has a nice manner and when he does speak, it is to contribute something useful to the product presentation, and not to fill air.

Who are the

Who are the 'powers that be' who don't favour Jilly?
Anyone for forces her into ghastly TSV dresses. Unfortunately they cling all-too-faithfully to everything.
So probably the producers or management generally.
Jilly normally has a relaxed confident presenting style both verbally and physically... in a polyester monstrosity you can see her trying to hide her body as much as possible with any and every available studio prop.
While Jilly could definitely do with updating her wardrobe, when not forced into something hideous, Q should get a clue that if a presenter doesn't show the garment to best advantage, maybe put her in a different size or pattern, or give her a jacket or cardigan... which, to be fair, they sometimes do.
The one thing she has not been dragooned into is trying any of the diets or supplements nonsense Q flog from time to time. They love to get the less slim presenters doing that sort of thing. I will only speculate so far as to say there must be a medical reason...

Anyone for forces her into ghastly TSV dresses. Unfortunately they cling all-too-faithfully to everything.
So probably the producers or management generally.
Jilly normally has a relaxed confident presenting style both verbally and physically... in a polyester monstrosity you can see her trying to hide her body as much as possible with any and every available studio prop.
While Jilly could definitely do with updating her wardrobe, when not forced into something hideous, Q should get a clue that if a presenter doesn't show the garment to best advantage, maybe put her in a different size or pattern, or give her a jacket or cardigan... which, to be fair, they sometimes do.
The one thing she has not been dragooned into is trying any of the diets or supplements nonsense Q flog from time to time. They love to get the less slim presenters doing that sort of thing. I will only speculate so far as to say there must be a medical reason...
Jilly could always refuse to wear clothing that clings to her. I don't think she has an unattractive figure, but, as you point out, her posture reveals that she thinks she does.

I've just voted for Catherine Huntley. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her.
When do you expect to hear the results of the survey?

Like Jilly he makes it about the products and not some ego trip for himself. He has a nice manner and when he does speak, it is to contribute something useful to the product presentation, and not to fill air.
Exactly!

I've just voted for Catherine Huntley. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her.
I don't mind Catherine, mainly because she has a nice clear speaking voice.

Jilly could always refuse to wear clothing that clings to her. I don't think she has an unattractive figure, but, as you point out, her posture reveals that she thinks she does.
But if she was that assertive, perhaps it would go with a different and maybe less likeable personality?

That Heywood guy was good. Katy John..Tritton, Lavers. The bloke with the Smashy and Nicey voice. He ended up on the Sky News graveyard shift, didn’t he?

You'd be better off having a Poll as to who is the most annoying, not the favourite. Franks tries to play the teenage giddy ditzy in her 60s. Kabler is just an idiot with pursed lips - remember her weird hairstyles? Roberts still pretends she's small as she throws her hands in the air with sharp intake of breath. I don't even want to discuss Ophelia, Victoria (?) Or the one with the brummie accent.

Latest posts

Back