Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ophelia Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Juli Roberts

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Jilly Halladay

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
A few more votes for this stunning woman. Classy, sexy, successful a few words to sum up Julia ❤️

Attachments

• 3AD07278-655C-4E05-BEBB-080A732176E1.jpeg
    3AD07278-655C-4E05-BEBB-080A732176E1.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 1FFAC794-79AB-48BE-BE65-494A1C031849.jpeg
    1FFAC794-79AB-48BE-BE65-494A1C031849.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 65
  • C14B260F-2C34-480A-9185-D938FDA64817.jpeg
    C14B260F-2C34-480A-9185-D938FDA64817.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 58
Are you Julia Roberts? I don’t think there is anyone who loves Julia more than Julia.
She used to be a good presenter. She is less awful than some still, but a shadow of her formerly totally professional self.
Nope, I think JF Fan is Chloe Everton because while watching Q today, everything Ms Everton came out with was "Incredible" and she speaks in the same vibe as JF Fan writes.

CC

I would vote for someone who has a pleasant speaking voice, has researched the product being sold, has the ability to inform the viewer about size and fit and texture in relation to clothing ranges. Gives dimensions, weight etc of domestic appliances, fitness equipment and the like. As for beauty ranges and associated products I will pass …

As it is I will not be voting lol

As a famous detective would say, "Very interesting". I would say, "Something fishy going on."

."
Mmmm - and why's Chloe not on the list?! Personally, I think she's alright - I only remember one incident that grated a bit and that was when she was "on the sherbert" during a Frank Usher demo, she kept leaving June to her own devices whilst she snuck behind the rail for a quick swig and was all "I'm mad me, I'm gonna be in trouble for this, but I don't care 'cos I'm maverick" She's happy and cheerful and knows what she's doing - she can stay!

I like Jilly. She doesnt seem to me to be in great favour with TPTB but she seems a nice lady with little ego.

They also mentioned their ‘publicity photo’ and that was either put in as a deliberate ploy or they actually do have one.

Seems a very odd thing for a shopping television presenter to want to do. Back when it first started here in the more maverick Net early 2000s days, Dale Franklin posted some stuff and came across as a nice guy with a sense of humour - assuming it was him. I posted some messages taking the royal rise out of Whatters back then. I think at that point your first name and email address appeared in the chain type format of responses. Not long after, I got an email image type card. When I opened the link, an animated coffin opened with my name inside it and the message ‘Its not nice to get some back’ or something to that effect. I always wondered if there was some connection with my posts, but I’ll never know now. It certainly shook me up at the time. Nowadays, as I said at the start, it just seems a really weird thing for a presenter to want to do. You‘d understand if one kept their quarter and posted without drawing attention to themselves so openly. Who knows? Maybe some do?

I'm not sure how it works but I'd imagine it wouldn't be allowed or at least frowned upon by Q to have any of their employees/regular freelancers join and post on a forum such as this using their own names. Peter Sherlock joined us a while back and the lovely model who they dismissed. I don't think it's that weird to have a look at what people are saying about you. Must be difficult to hold back though. If Jill Franks fan is actually a QVC presenter, I very much doubt they'll admit it, but I'm enjoying the amateur detective work

Latest posts

Back