feeling bad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alupha

Gemz...z.z.z...(drools)
i really wanted the peacock pearls hoops...
same as the ones Darles has got but different colour of pearls...
would have got them with this weeks delivery...

but it was sold out...they made only 5 and they put all 5 on all at once...

and i feel really bad about that coz the buy button didn't work and then i have to totally miss them...

and i feel really bad about that coz the buy button didn't work and then i have to totally miss them...

Bother indeed - saw that happen - poor you. :11:

Oh what a shame, so sorry you have missed out hun. But you may find something even nicer.

no VG it was since last week and the case is I keep seeing them on the coloured rocks site...
so requested them for 3 or 4 times before checking out on Mon...
though they keep telling me they're all gone...and I still see them on the site just now...

wanted them coz wanted them to go with me scarf...and daily wear...

Same here hun. I was told by a certain CS person, that they would take them off coloured rocks as they are out of stock. Have you seen the peacock studs?? they were on yesterday. I got them in my basket and I think would go perfect with my scarf. You could request?? LZ982 if you want a look.

Might be worth emailing Katherine. Someone may return a pair and if she knows you really want them, she could let you know they are back in stock.

Same here hun. I was told by a certain CS person, that they would take them off coloured rocks as they are out of stock. Have you seen the peacock studs?? they were on yesterday. I got them in my basket and I think would go perfect with my scarf. You could request?? LZ982 if you want a look.

will take a look...but depends on if they are impressing enough coz got lots of studs @@" thx will look anyway

Might be worth emailing Katherine. Someone may return a pair and if she knows you really want them, she could let you know they are back in stock.

all they keep saying is that those are out of stock...well...might worth a try...thx pq

Don't feel sad Alu, I'm sure because of the popularity of some items, Rocks will make some more so that all their customers are satisfied:thumbup:

:doggie:

would have got them with this weeks delivery...

Don't feel bad alupha I missed out on both the white ones and the black ones. Darls posted that they were too big for her and yes I bought it off her. They are big hoops - so big that they fit me like a bracelet eeek!!

Keep e-mailing just in case someone returns them. Fingers cross for you xx

:)Hi, nobody panic there are some more hoop earrings on their way. Those first few were all we could get hold of immediately and the others are still being made as we speak. Should be with us in the next week. They are gorgeous aren't they! Keep your eyes peeled!

Best Wishes

Sarah

Latest posts

Back