Feng Shui

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Wow. Never mind her i-ching money and purses...yon woman could certainly do with some feng shui on her roots...:happy:

Wow. Never mind her i-ching money and purses...yon woman could certainly do with some feng shui on her roots...:happy:

lol Cavegirl! I was thinking she could do with a feng shui going over as well. And OMG how ugly was that wee pig ornament! was giving me the heebie jeebies!

PS didnt know CB has a son, I've only ever heard him on about the daughter! this is probably of no interest to anyone except me! lol

Last edited:

Have always wanted the green wallet but the reviews have said it goes shabby very quickly and it is/was in the £20 region. :doh:

Have always wanted the green wallet but the reviews have said it goes shabby very quickly and it is/was in the £20 region. :doh:

Hi Loveinamist, not sure if this helps, but I have one of the wallets and have had it for about four years. It is great that it stands out so if I ever forget to leave the house without it, I can see straightaway and also has loads of places of credit cards. The only thing that I find is not brilliant is that the coin sections tend not to zip all the way to the end and so you cannot overload it with coins or they can slip out. That said, I use the purse everyday and have only had a coin fall out once, so it could have just been bad luck...

Latest posts

Back