Fetlocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How she cannot see what she looks like in the monitor is beyond belief. If no-one in the studio dare tell her, then surely her daughter must have a word. Crinkled leggings like Nora Batty and a footwear that displays 3 toes and a heel, is the ugliest ! even trainers would be better. But on a long shot my eye are just drawn to her ****** feet !

Im so glad Im not alone in my JR footwear thoughts!
I’ve come thro hours later …and she’s on with June now.
The fetlocks are still there!!!!!

When my sis and I were kids we would clip clop round the house neighing and pretending we were horses (yes - sounds weird saying that out loud but we were tots) .
I can imagine her doing that ….and I’m sure volunteers to be chasing her with a riding crop- as we did!- would be out the door 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My grandfather made me a wooden 'horse' which sat in the back yard. Basically logs of different sizes nailed together and gran sorted out a fabric bridle and saddle. That horse and I travelled the world together lol. Happy days.

How she cannot see what she looks like in the monitor is beyond belief. If no-one in the studio dare tell her, then surely her daughter must have a word. Crinkled leggings like Nora Batty and a footwear that displays 3 toes and a heel, is the ugliest ! even trainers would be better. But on a long shot my eye are just drawn to her ****** feet !
She obviously thinks she looks gorgeous the way she gives herself admiring glances in the monitor. Don't forget she is a small.... Just incase anyone forgets.... 🤔😏🙈

She obviously thinks she looks gorgeous the way she gives herself admiring glances in the monitor. Don't forget she is a small.... Just incase anyone forgets.... 🤔😏🙈
Julia was commenting that she was wearing a small in the Fashion on Friday show today but to be fair, nothing looked too tight on her. She did say she was a big fan of leggings and didn't wear looser trousers.

CC

Latest posts

Back