Fetlocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia was commenting that she was wearing a small in the Fashion on Friday show today but to be fair, nothing looked too tight on her. She did say she was a big fan of leggings and didn't wear looser trousers.

CC

I reckon they take the label out of the medium or large, and sew in a Small label before Julia sees it to wear. Thus keeping her happy.

She is a small person but she does not know how to wear the QVC clothes. She may look fab in real life in her own stuff. She does not have a model figure and the TV can be cruel but as my teacher would say: "Could do better"

Q clothes are the same as the high street though. You can be a size 8 in one shop and a 14 in another. I have clothes ranging from an XS to a large that I've bought from QVC and they all fit. I think Badgely Mishka which was on yesterday's show was one of the more generous fittings as it's a US brand.

CC

Q clothes are the same as the high street though. You can be a size 8 in one shop and a 14 in another. I have clothes ranging from an XS to a large that I've bought from QVC and they all fit. I think Badgely Mishka which was on yesterday's show was one of the more generous fittings as it's a US brand.

CC
Klass and Tigi are always a size small or 10 for me no matter what I buy in their line of clothing. Roman I have to size up,as for Marks anything between a 10 and 14 . Buy the exact same top in different colours and the sizes can be vastly different, totally ridiculous.

Lots of the brands contradict their own sizing ! Ruthless has 'stuff' that is marked as S M L XL 2XL and 3XL which bears no size resemblance to her other 'stuff' that only goes up in 1" increments 38, 39", 40" etc etc. A 1" allowance in manufacturing terms is barely worth it, as its only half a thumb length.

Oh man not seen Q for a couple of days. Turned it on and even tho’ cold-iish (10’c) and drizzly in England, here they are again….. the suede, toeless shoe boots.
Arrrrrrrrrrgggh !!!

Shes on now. I know the camera is not your best friend if your less than 6 foot tall and over a size 10 I get it. But Julia looks like a pigeon. Full bust and body with the very very tiny legs poking out under the too long baggy jumper. She does look better in fuller flowing dresses as they can disguise most figure issues.

Shes on now. I know the camera is not your best friend if your less than 6 foot tall and over a size 10 I get it. But Julia looks like a pigeon. Full bust and body with the very very tiny legs poking out under the too long baggy jumper. She does look better in fuller flowing dresses as they can disguise most figure issues.
Does she have a choice in what she can wear on the fashion hours?

Does she have a choice in what she can wear on the fashion hours?
I’ve heard Julia say that she and the stylist had gone through the items being sold on the upcoming fashion show she was presenting. She has her pick of what to wear (with the stylists advice(?)). Julia does herself a big disservice because when she wears the right style and shape for her body(heavy busted and very slim legs) she can look good,I am suspicious that people around her at Q are frightened to be honest knowing she would be upset - she knows the truth herself but doesn’t want it to be confirmed ,so,she squeezes herself into a size small telling herself she’s that size and looks good. There is no denying she has been a good looking lady in her younger days (the picture in her gym testifies to that 😉)but she must now realise she’s on her road to 70 and things need tweaked. It’s not easy I know!! (not being good looking but heading towards 70!!).

I’ve heard Julia say that she and the stylist had gone through the items being sold on the upcoming fashion show she was presenting. She has her pick of what to wear (with the stylists advice(?)). Julia does herself a big disservice because when she wears the right style and shape for her body(heavy busted and very slim legs) she can look good,I am suspicious that people around her at Q are frightened to be honest knowing she would be upset - she knows the truth herself but doesn’t want it to be confirmed ,so,she squeezes herself into a size small telling herself she’s that size and looks good. There is no denying she has been a good looking lady in her younger days (the picture in her gym testifies to that 😉)but she must now realise she’s on her road to 70 and things need tweaked. It’s not easy I know!! (not being good looking but heading towards 70!!).
She's still a good looking lady. I'm not in her fan club, by the way.

She's still a good looking lady. I'm not in her fan club, by the way.
Me neither Grizelda. Julia lessens her good looks with the way she acts and things she says “Just Saying”. At times she seems to have an internal picture of what she thinks she looks like and sadly we all have a picture of what she does look like!! When she gets it right she looks lovely but sadly she doesn’t always get it right - not a fan but appreciate her professionalism- she asks the questions we want answered and she gives us measurements,she always comments about the style of an item (coming from her making her own clothes).

Latest posts

Back