Fiona Summers TSV 15/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With all the “revitalising your beauty” shows that QVC are treating us to, we soon won’t need any of their expensive creams etc. 😉 (Not that I buy them anyway.)

Hair removinggadget?

It might be a hair removing gadget or some LED gizmo I suppose but I’m not interested in anything like that either. I’m sticking to my current regime and the things that I use are far cheaper than the price of any of QVC’s products, but they suit my skin.

Fiona Summers Gym Magic Fitness Bar with 4 x DVD's & Wallchart
Item Number: 727028
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Whatever your level of fitness, love working out in your living room with the Fiona Summers Fitness Bar. Its portable, lightweight design includes neck support, comfort handles and latex bands that allow you to perform a range of resistance exercises for a full body workout designed to strengthen and tone. Youll also receive three DVDs for different fitness levels so you can pick the right one for you, a fourth DVD for using the bar in a seated position, and a wallchart and booklet to track your fitness journey for extra motivation.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Fiona Summers Gym Magic Fitness Bar with 4 x DVDs & Wall chart directly from Summers-gb.com you’d pay £59.95. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £19.02.

The power of resistance training –the Gym Magic Fitness Bar is all about resistance training, which aims to help you develop and maintain a strong body. It works with latex bands that you can affix in different positions to create a variety of exercises that work your entire body.

Bringing the gym to you – this handy piece of kit lets you perform exercises without the need for heavy equipment, which means you can workout wherever suits you. Summer days might call for a balcony or garden workout and you could even pop this in your suitcase to keep up with your fitness goals while on holiday.

Fitness for all levels – you can take your time improving your fitness by working your way through each of the DVDs, aimed at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, as well as a DVD providing instructions for seated work-out sessions. Plus, the included wall chart will help you track your progress and stay motivated – pin it to your wall and start your journey!

Space saver – once you’ve completed a workout, you won’t have any problems storing the Fitness Bar in your home thanks to its smart, compact design.

• Fitness Bar comes fully assembled and ready to use
  • Dimensions when assembled (l x w): 66cm x 6cm (26" x 2.4")
  • Weight: 730g

Contains:

• 1 x Gym Magic Fitness Bar - with attached latex bands and comfort grip handles
  • 4 x DVDs – for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels, plus the fourth DVD shows how to use the Fitness Bar in a seated position
  • 1 x Wallchart – illustrated with workout positions
  • 1 x Workout Booklet – showing you how to use the Fitness Bar

All measurements are approximate

I was so going to buy this, i really was, but unfortunately it comes with 4 DVD's and as I no longer have a DVD player, it's useless to me. Such a shame as I was looking forward to having a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger within a matter of weeks.
Seriously though, DVD's? Even my elderly parents have gotten rid of their player and just stream everything so they are clearly not as popular as they once were.

Is it just me who thinks that this looks like the kind of gizmo that gets featured on “You’ve been framed” when the elastic zaps back and whacks the user in the face?
My thoughts exactly, especially when they talked about standing on the bar and pulling up on the stretchy bits…I had visions of the bar flying overhead and smashing into the light fitting.
I was so going to buy this, i really was, but unfortunately it comes with 4 DVD's and as I no longer have a DVD player, it's useless to me. Such a shame as I was looking forward to having a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger within a matter of weeks.
Seriously though, DVD's? Even my elderly parents have gotten rid of their player and just stream everything so they are clearly not as popular as they once were.
The man once described by the wonderful Clive James as looking like a “condom full of walnuts”

Madaunty your mention of the wonderful Clive James made me look at Wiki to remind myself of his date of death and thought I would copy some more of his wonderful quips. Just love the Cher one!

He famously described Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his bodybuilding days, as looking like "a brown condom full of walnuts".[47]

He described the outfit Cher wore in her 1989 music video of "If I Could Turn Back Time" as a "Dress-less Evening Strap".

He described Murray Walker, the motor-racing commentator, as "talking as if his trousers are on fire".[48]

He described the voice of Greek singer Demis Roussos of "having the sound of a Chihuahua caught in a revolving Dalmatian".

He described the romantic novelist Barbara Cartland as having "Twin miracles of mascara, her eyes looked like the corpses of two small crows that had crashed into the white cliffs of Dover."[49] He also used to call the Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat by the female name "Yasmin Arafat".[50]

The origins of his famous remark "Whoever called snooker 'chess with balls' was rude but right" are set out by Edward Winterin his article "Clive James and Chess".[51]

Oh, yes LATI, I remember the Barbara Cartland one. The Demi’s Roussos one is brilliant.
I made the mistake of reading Unreliable Memoirs on a train once. I’m pretty sure fellow travellers thought I was unhinged as I kept bursting into random laughing fits.
The man was a genius. Definitely someone to get stuck in a lift with.

Latest posts

Back