First post...a good moan!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello JaquelineMammaof4, welcome to you! I'm a relative newbie myself, still 'slotting in' myself!!

While on the subject of different presenters - should I mention the comments Ms Huntley said on the Diamonique show yesterday afternoon? She was showing some earrings and she was saying something about her hairy ears - which the camera showed when doing a close up of them, and whether she should be having a shave before she came on air and she was joking about it........... I quite like her actually, quite pleasant to watch and listen to.

The girl is far too pretty (hairy ears and all) and should be banned from tv for the sake of my ego...as should the stunning Nalintha :giggle:

The girl is far too pretty (hairy ears and all) and should be banned from tv for the sake of my ego...as should the stunning Nalintha :giggle:

totally utterly and completly agree, never thought about it before, but laughed out loud when I read this

welcome, and I can only say you handled all that very well, if that had been me on my first post I would have run for the hills and though W**? - never to be seen or heard from here again :sweat:
that is the fun of being human, everyone has a different opinion :happy:

Hello JaquelineMammaof4, welcome to you! I'm a relative newbie myself, still 'slotting in' myself!!

While on the subject of different presenters - should I mention the comments Ms Huntley said on the Diamonique show yesterday afternoon? She was showing some earrings and she was saying something about her hairy ears - which the camera showed when doing a close up of them, and whether she should be having a shave before she came on air and she was joking about it........... I quite like her actually, quite pleasant to watch and listen to.

She must have read a certain thread last week or whenever it was.
Did you Catherine. ?!

And a very big welcome from me, too. Loved the fighting spirit of your first post JMammaof4. Jay

Boring posts, Groundhog day etc,

Now let me think, presenter threads v beauty product threads? know which one I'm putting my money on!

Welcome Jacqueline, wish I had your front – although it is possible I may actually have a lot more "front"!! :giggle:

She must have read a certain thread last week or whenever it was.
Did you Catherine. ?!

That was the thread I started and took a bit of flak over. It's amazing how Chuntley took it in the right spirit though and just backs up my earlier comments on this thread. Thanks Daisygirl and of course Chuntley.:star:
Welcome to all the newbies and to those I haven't spoken to before as well.:hi:

Sorry forgot amn. AMN I forgiven?:blush::grin::wink:

Sorry hun you've lost me? Forgoven for what????
I wasnt having a pop of any kind, just referring back to the post wondering if presenters come on here.
Blimey, soz if you thought I was having a dig.... :emo:

Hi Jacqueline and welcome. What a stir you've caused - I love it !!! I do think that occasionally some comments are a bit too near the knuckle for me (i.e. little bit too personal about the presenters) but not 'yurrs' - I so agree with you. There's been some cracking stuff on here, we certainly have some talented fellow forumites and it makes me laugh so much. Life is serious enough without getting serious on here as well xxx

Sorry hun you've lost me? Forgoven for what????
I wasnt having a pop of any kind, just referring back to the post wondering if presenters come on here.
Blimey, soz if you thought I was having a dig.... :emo:

No I did not think you were having a dig. My apology was because you made the original comment on this thread about Chuntley and I thought it was Daisygirl so I Thanked her for the comment but not you. It's all perfectly innocent and I certainly don't think you were being anything other than genuine.:up:

Liz

Hi Jacqueline and welcome. What a stir you've caused - I love it !!! I do think that occasionally some comments are a bit too near the knuckle for me (i.e. little bit too personal about the presenters) but not 'yurrs' - I so agree with you. There's been some cracking stuff on here, we certainly have some talented fellow forumites and it makes me laugh so much. Life is serious enough without getting serious on here as well xxx

Fab isn't it? Light the touch paper then stand back and enjoy. hehe:wink: xxx

Welcome JacquelineMammaof4, have fun. Really genuine friendly people here. Brilliant if you need help or advice with something. Another Jacqueline here. (there's quite a few of us about eh!!!!!)

Welcome and what a great post, regardless of varying opinions...for us newbies on here, we're not always aware of what's been done to death in the past and nor do we know the well known gossip.. (I was reading about Chuntley and her mate Ms Bibby the other day, I'm intrigued - what exactly was her personal hygiene issue??)

I tend to be a reader of the forum rather than actively posting. I think there are some incredibly witty and very funny people on here, but as someone who is neither, I do struggle to write something which wouldn't result in a verbal battering.

BUT, beings as you started it....(I can't resist)

I used to be a big AY fan but now I find her really rude with her 'literally and actually' yapping over the guest presenters. Shame really because that aside, she did get me interested in skincare. Before I'm beaten down by the masses, I was only in my early 20's and suffering with skin problems when I first came across QVC...(we were all young once!!)

Welcome and what a great post, regardless of varying opinions...for us newbies on here, we're not always aware of what's been done to death in the past and nor do we know the well known gossip.. (I was reading about Chuntley and her mate Ms Bibby the other day, I'm intrigued - what exactly was her personal hygiene issue??)

I tend to be a reader of the forum rather than actively posting. I think there are some incredibly witty and very funny people on here, but as someone who is neither, I do struggle to write something which wouldn't result in a verbal battering.

BUT, beings as you started it....(I can't resist)

I used to be a big AY fan but now I find her really rude with her 'literally and actually' yapping over the guest presenters. Shame really because that aside, she did get me interested in skincare. Before I'm beaten down by the masses, I was only in my early 20's and suffering with skin problems when I first came across QVC...(we were all young once!!)

Hi fletchie: welcome to the forum! :hi:

Great post! And you shouldn't worry about getting "beaten down by the masses" - it's all about debate (well it SHOULD be), which makes for fun reading.

If we all posted pro- or con- QVC it would get boring VERY quickly!

Latest posts

Back