First post...a good moan!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
OH MY GOD, ALI YOUNG!!! Just shut up. I get the picture that you're qualified literally in everything to do with actual literal beauty but just shut up! Sort your eyeliner and blusher out, give over blinking 40 times a second and take some elocution lessons. It's not 'yurr' it's 'year' (and I'm a Northern bird too so don't blame it on the part of the country you from!). Stop taking the mickey out of the models and banging on about your horses and dobermans. Stop name - dropping and yapping on about 'private appointments' and 'techniques', let the guests speak and dont be so rude to people...especially Mally I've noticed. Basically, what I'm trying to say is kindly go away and take Julia 'I love me' Roberts and Jill 'Skeletor' Franks with you......Rant over. :headbang:

OH MY GOD, ALI YOUNG!!! Just shut up. I get the picture that you're qualified literally in everything to do with actual literal beauty but just shut up! Sort your eyeliner and blusher out, give over blinking 40 times a second and take some elocution lessons. It's not 'yurr' it's 'year' (and I'm a Northern bird too so don't blame it on the part of the country you from!). Stop taking the mickey out of the models and banging on about your horses and dobermans. Stop name - dropping and yapping on about 'private appointments' and 'techniques', let the guests speak and dont be so rude to people...especially Mally I've noticed. Basically, what I'm trying to say is kindly go away and take Julia 'I love me' Roberts and Jill 'Skeletor' Franks with you......Rant over. :headbang:

First post........spot-on! Welcome! You will love it here.x (from another Jacqueline)

Well done. I think you'll fit in very nicely.

We're a friendly bunch round here.

Welcome aboard.

I think I agree with most things you say Jacqueline lol and welcome to the forum :grin:

On the "yurr" thing though, it's Brummie. My parents say it (and I have to say it grates on me too). Didn't thing Ali was supposed to be from Brum though, but she does sound it lots of times. Brummies don't tend to screech though, so maybe she's a hybrid :sun:

I think I agree with most things you say Jacqueline lol and welcome to the forum :grin:

On the "yurr" thing though, it's Brummie. My parents say it (and I have to say it grates on me too). Didn't thing Ali was supposed to be from Brum though, but she does sound it lots of times. Brummies don't tend to screech though, so maybe she's a hybrid :sun:

I could suggest something that she is but it wouldn't be appropriate for polite company... :wink:

Great first post. :muscle: Yes you'll have a good old time ranting here and I feel the love for you already :wink: with your comments about HRH Queen 'I-Love-Me' Julia.

you have to request to join??? i'd have thought they'd need to drag people kicking and screaming off the street at gunpoint :confused:

But Mrs James, she's actually so literally amazing that surely only a select and elite group are worthy of joining...l :wink:

It's not an official page, it was set up by a fan of hers (and it wasn't me, lol). Welcome Jacqueline - don't really agree with you as I am one of the rare breed who really like Ali. On that topic, this forum is just becoming reruns of the same posts knocking presenters over and over - it feels like groundhog day and makes for boring reading!!

It's not an official page, it was set up by a fan of hers (and it wasn't me, lol). Welcome Jacqueline - don't really agree with you as I am one of the rare breed who really like Ali. On that topic, this forum is just becoming reruns of the same posts knocking presenters over and over - it feels like groundhog day and makes for boring reading!!

Saucer of milk for Capirossi! .......only joking, if everyone agreed what a boring world it would be :happy:
Sometimes she does seem to know her stuff but it annoys me how she assumes that she knows more than the guests from whatever brand is on.

Thanks for the welcome and sorry for boring you :blush:

I agree Capirossi :heart:
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy posting.

Sometimes she does seem to know her stuff but it annoys me how she assumes that she knows more than the guests from whatever brand is on.

What do you mean she sometimes seems to knows her stuff? All she seems to know about is horses, but as I know nothing whatsoever about them, maybe she's bulls****ing about that too.

Welcome from me too Jacqueline. I am relatively new here too, so I also have not seen all the previous posts regarding presenters etc. Think you are going to be entertaining!:clapping:

Welcome from me too Jacqueline. I am relatively new here too, so I also have not seen all the previous posts regarding presenters etc. Think you are going to be entertaining!:clapping:

If you have seen the ones you are posting on regarding the presenters then all the previous ones say much the same thing.

If you have seen the ones you are posting on regarding the presenters then all the previous ones say much the same thing.

ok loveheart i get it, i'm repeating things people have said over and over and over and.......lol. Lay off the Newbie :giggle:

Saucer of milk for Capirossi! .......only joking, if everyone agreed what a boring world it would be :happy:

Thanks for the welcome and sorry for boring you :blush:

Sorry if that came out the wrong way. It's not personal Jacqueline, I don't do personal! Just a bit fed up today and didn't need another post like this! Genuine welcome to you, hope you have fun here :happy:

am only jestin loveheart and capirossi. dont take me too seriously :smile:

xx

Latest posts

Back