For the 2nd Time in 24 years, Q Miss me.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a few problems with QVC purchases not tracking and then they seemed to disappear from the TCB website altogether.
I think they've recently become available on Topcashback again and the last few items I've bought this year have tracked and paid out.

I still go through Topcashback with most purchases, hoping they'll track ok. If they don't, it's easy enough to do a 'missing cashback claim'

I put in six missing cash back claims and TCB emailed to say that they were pursuing them but nothing happened. I guess QVC didn’t want to play ball. When TCB paid me the money that should have been paid by QVC, they said it wasn’t something that they usually did but, as I’d been waiting over a year, that they would pay me out of their own pockets. I’m willing to bet that QVC didn’t reimburse them.

I’ve been a member of TCB for years and the only purchases which have not tracked were those from QVC, despite getting notification from TCB that they’d acknowledged my visit to the site.

I put in six missing cash back claims and TCB emailed to say that they were pursuing them but nothing happened. I guess QVC didn’t want to play ball. When TCB paid me the money that should have been paid by QVC, they said it wasn’t something that they usually did but, as I’d been waiting over a year, that they would pay me out of their own pockets. I’m willing to bet that QVC didn’t reimburse them.

I’ve been a member of TCB for years and the only purchases which have not tracked were those from QVC, despite getting notification from TCB that they’d acknowledged my visit to the site.
I‘ve just had 5 become payable for QVC on TCB ranging from Dec 20 to Mar 21.

My missing cash back claims were from when QVC went back on TCB so I won’t get them now. It’s far too long ago. I’ve saved more than the cash back I would have got anyway by finding other QVC products cheaper online from other sites that do actually pay back.

I’m glad you got yours back though. 🙂

I had the same problem. Quidco was better but neither even show up if I've used an EZ pay.

We have a boot tray from Ikea that we keep filled with water. It's shallow so even the little birds love a good wallow in it. Hedgehogs love splashing around in it before they stop to drink.

A wildlife camera has provided more entertainment than Sky this summer.

Topcashback won't pay out if you've used the easy pay option on QVC.
You need to make the purchase as one single payment.

I never use easy pay so QVC can’t use that excuse with the ones they didn’t honour for me.

We have birds, squirrels, frogs and hedgehogs come to ours and we feed them all. And of course our 4 cats. :rolleyes: Looks like you need an garden madaunty. The little houses are so sweet. We sit on the step out back at night watching the comings and goings. Hedgies not bothered by us now, if the dishes are empty they sit and wait for me to fill them. Next door gets a fox as well, but it doesn't seem to be able to get into ours, the hole in the fence is not big enough.

At the moment the hedgehogs are courting again, (well the boys are trying) the noises they make are ridiculous. Our girlie is having none of it, tells the lads to beggar off. You go girl!!! You tell them! :LOL:
I suppose the boys think it is Spring again but the girls know it is autumn.

Well, QVC have clearly decided that I’m invisible with regards to my being a member of TCB. I ordered something yesterday, TCB acknowledged my visit like they always do and informed me that the pending cash back would show up in two hours.

You’ve guessed it. It’s over 24 hours since my order and it’s not showing at all. I don’t order much from QVC nowadays as I’m not into Marla Wynne, Dyson and all the other repetitive brands but, in future, IF I see something on QVC and I can’t source it more cheaply elsewhere then I’ll probably not bother buying it because I’m certainly NOT going via TCB if QVC is involved.

Something else that I bought yesterday from another company, via TCB, was pending in my account within 30 minutes of my placing the order. Therefore it must be down to QVC and not the cash back site.

My apologies for resurrecting this thread BUT, after nearly two years, TCB emailed me this morning to tell me that they have pursued the claims that I submitted after ordering goods from QVC. The payments are now pending in my TCB account. 👍

I know that QVC is well known for their snail pace with regards to refunds etc, but two years to acknowledge my purchases is verging on the ridiculous. I order very little from them now and I certainly don’t bother to go via TCB now, but at least it shows the TCB team will pursue a claim to the bitter end.

Twilight, did you get your hedgehog house last year?
Twilight isn’t on the forum any more :(
She just went AWOL.

I think a few people tried to message her - I did - but no reply sadly...

I actually got a hedgehog house for Christmas from my mum!

It’s called a Hogilo!

Just looked and it’s gone up by £25 in price on amazon (think it was around £45+)

Not put it out yet but need to ASAP as hibernation ends soon.

Usually feed about 5 hedgehogs in my garden!

Twilight isn’t on the forum any more :(
She just went AWOL.

I think a few people tried to message her - I did - but no reply sadly...

I actually got a hedgehog house for Christmas from my mum!

It’s called a Hogilo!

Just looked and it’s gone up by £25 in price on amazon (think it was around £45+)

Not put it out yet but need to ASAP as hibernation ends soon.

Usually feed about 5 hedgehogs in my garden!

When was Twilight last on the forum? Am sure she was here not so long since. Do we know if she is okay? I guess no we don't. Hope she is ok.
My hedgies are out of hibernation now. All eating well. Love them all.

When was Twilight last on the forum? Am sure she was here not so long since. Do we know if she is okay? I guess no we don't. Hope she is ok.
My hedgies are out of hibernation now. All eating well. Love them all.
I’m afraid because my own use of the forum goes in fits and bursts I’m not too sure...

I know I happened upon a thread about her in ?The Drop from January but it was a while before that...

(Check your messages today!)

Oh dear am I already behind with the hedgehog house?!

Am mostly bedbound atm so not been able to get help with sorting it out.
Is it too late to get it out?

I did enjoy feeding them so much - though it ended up a big job and was attracting the area’s cats to hoover up the dry cat I was using!

Hopefully can get back into it now I don’t have my own cat monkey 😢
(Tho there may be a new indoor-only (not my choice) cat on the cards!🤞 😻)

No you're not behind at all. It will get slept in regularly. Hedgies come and eat, then many a time they pop into our houses for a kip. It is mating time, so we keep hoping a girlie will take residence to have her babies.

Through the winter we had them in residence, now we have one but we have at least 5 coming, I had to stop them quarreling the other night. Big garden gloves to shift 2 of them and put out another 2 plates of kitten biscuits. They get a bit possessive about the food. The big ones tend to bully the little ones.

Never too late, we put our first one out in the middle of summer.

I’m afraid because my own use of the forum goes in fits and bursts I’m not too sure...

I know I happened upon a thread about her in ?The Drop from January but it was a while before that...

(Check your messages today!)

Oh dear am I already behind with the hedgehog house?!

Am mostly bedbound atm so not been able to get help with sorting it out.
Is it too late to get it out?

I did enjoy feeding them so much - though it ended up a big job and was attracting the area’s cats to hoover up the dry cat I was using!

Hopefully can get back into it now I don’t have my own cat monkey 😢
(Tho there may be a new indoor-only (not my choice) cat on the cards!🤞 😻)
We have 4. And 2 strays. We nearly lost our teddy this year. Last Sept he was diagnosed with a tumour in his abdomen, we were told he wouldn't last beyond Christmas.

Devastated we were. He was on steroids and I got CBD oil as it helps along with to the steroids to slow the tumour down.

Anyway come February, I took him back to the vet and she said perhaps it isn't malignant. We were told in September that it would be a waste of money checking it out as tumours there are always malignant.

Sorry this is long, but anyways we had him scanned and blood tests and 3 weeks ago he had his tumour and his spleen removed. He is doing well. Just started letting him out. Then the results from the tumour were benign, it was just attached to his spleen, nothing else. We are so happy.

Am sorry about your cat, it is heartbreaking when something happens. xxx

We have 4. And 2 strays. We nearly lost our teddy this year. Last Sept he was diagnosed with a tumour in his abdomen, we were told he wouldn't last beyond Christmas.

Devastated we were. He was on steroids and I got CBD oil as it helps along with to the steroids to slow the tumour down.

Anyway come February, I took him back to the vet and she said perhaps it isn't malignant. We were told in September that it would be a waste of money checking it out as tumours there are always malignant.

Sorry this is long, but anyways we had him scanned and blood tests and 3 weeks ago he had his tumour and his spleen removed. He is doing well. Just started letting him out. Then the results from the tumour were benign, it was just attached to his spleen, nothing else. We are so happy.

Am sorry about your cat, it is heartbreaking when something happens. xxx
Pleased to hear your good news get well soon Teddy x

Latest posts

Back