Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s a surprise (shock) might even be tempted? Has the light finally dawned how high their p&p costs are it must affect sales especially on lower priced items where the p&p is a substantial part of the overall cost.A certain Quirio will be saying ‘the post vans have just been’, get those knives sharpened Hyacinth for multi reveals.

Time to get OH's annual treat of the duo of Elemis shaving gel to put away for Christmas. He loves the stuff and it does seem to last for ever.
Typing this, I've just realised that as I buy this once a year, it'll explain why I sometimes get the cards about Elemis TSV's through the post.

That’s a surprise (shock) might even be tempted? Has the light finally dawned how high their p&p costs are it must affect sales especially on lower priced items where the p&p is a substantial part of the overall cost.A certain Quirio will be saying ‘the post vans have just been’, get those knives sharpened Hyacinth for multi reveals.
Do you think it'll get up her road....
Screenshot_20230903_092251_Chrome.jpg

Looks like they have removed lots of easy pays options though. There were a couple of L’occitane kits which almost permanently had easy pays on them, which I was interested in, have had them removed along with a Murad collection. So I suspect this is to pay for the free p&p.

I’ve just ordered a top. Order summary stated free p&p. Email receipt states I’ve been charged 3.95 postage! I’ve sent an email , awaiting a reply.
Have you checked your bank? This should tell you the amount they have taken, which will be pending. My bank app (natwest) tells me immediately when an amount is spent on my cards.

Latest posts

Back