Fresh faced LE speculation on facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I asked my OH to have a look at her last night and he reckons she has had something done to her face. I reckon she has had some work but she probably has her own make up artist with her. She looked really good all day and her make up was perfect. Wonder if she uses Avon

Isle of Wight County Press Online

Although Liz Earle last week described the buy-out as a partnership between the two companies, Avon has confirmed it is an all-cash acquisition. Details of the agreement and financial terms have not been disclosed.
Liz Earle, which is based in Ryde and employs more than 200 people on the Island, will continue to operate as a stand-alone brand under the leadership of co-founders Liz Earle and Kim Buckland.

Isle of Wight County Press Online

Although Liz Earle last week described the buy-out as a partnership between the two companies, Avon has confirmed it is an all-cash acquisition. Details of the agreement and financial terms have not been disclosed.
Liz Earle, which is based in Ryde and employs more than 200 people on the Island, will continue to operate as a stand-alone brand under the leadership of co-founders Liz Earle and Kim Buckland.

It can't be a partnership if Avon fully own the company. LE now works for Avon.

I therefore declare HRH Liz of the Earle officially an Avon Representative! :wink:

morning KTWB.... up early for a sunday and sharp as a pencil i see :sun::grin:

Good morning Burlz: you know what it's like - the day doesn't properly start until one's spewed some early morning bile :puke:

:cheeky:

Well according to ole Liz she has very sensitive skin and it was really bad when she was younger, ezma(sp) etc. She always told us this when pushing the C&P, and it was the latter which saved her skin. So wasn't always blessed with good skin.

Wonder who took her eye bags away? We all commented on them well before she was preggers. A family of four could have used them for the holidays.

Good point donna. I was just thinking that her improved appearance was just due to her rolling in money and being able to afford lots of spa treatments, but now that you mention the eye bags, I think she may well have had some subtle 'work' done. :coffee:

Yes, but you've forgotten La Earle now has the self-satisfied glow of someone who has sold off her "ethics" for 30 pieces of silver at the very first opportunity.

That'll last a LOT longer than the joy of motherhood, I'm sure... :cheeky:

Spot on Klarion. :glass:

Yes, but you've forgotten La Earle now has the self-satisfied glow of someone who has sold off her "ethics" for 30 pieces of silver at the very first opportunity.

That'll last a LOT longer than the joy of motherhood, I'm sure... :cheeky:

So she won't have to walk around with an uplighter under her chin once the kiddies are all off her hands and at school then?

So she won't have to walk around with an uplighter under her chin once the kiddies are all off her hands and at school then?

More like: "are off the au pair's hands and at school then".

One can't go global if one is running round after kids, you know! :tongue:

I thought she looked great at the launch at midnight, but loooked a little ragged by the end of the day-I really don't believe she has had any work done. She has the 'puckering' around the upper lip that a lot of smokers have,surely she would have had those sorted out if she was doing anything else? I do think it's due to genes, healthy life style and also as someone else said, she is not skinny and has that fuller face that tends not to show wrinkles. I am older than Liz at 50 and I have virtually no wrinkles-people often comment on how smooth my skin is. However I am getting jowls and am pretty concious of them, even though many people tell me I don't look 50. My mum's skin was fantastic until she got to about 56-maybe the menopause was something to do with it- so if I follow suit I need to snjoy the next few years, because my mum suddenly aged overnight, it was really weird.
I worked with a dermatologist years ago, and he told me that sunscreen for the face year round, plus whatever cream suits and stops my skin drying out was the only thing worth pursuing.

La Earle will have people to do the walking for her, dahling. :cool:

Ah, yes, her minions. Wonder how they will feel being Avon Reps.
:mysmilie_365::mysmilie_514::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_462::mysmilie_478::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_51:

They are a good looking bunch of minions, though, don't you agree? They look very loyal.

Ah, yes, her minions. Wonder how they will feel being Avon Reps.
:mysmilie_365::mysmilie_514::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_462::mysmilie_478::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_51:

They are a good looking bunch of minions, though, don't you agree? They look very loyal.

I wonder how many had joined the company because of LE's previous ethical credentials?

I also wonder what she's like off-screen: you can't build a successful business being all airy-fairy and wishy-washy. I bet she makes Naomi Campbell look like Mother Theresa :devil:

I wonder how many had joined the company because of LE's previous ethical credentials?

I also wonder what she's like off-screen: you can't build a successful business being all airy-fairy and wishy-washy. I bet she makes Naomi Campbell look like Mother Theresa :devil:

I wonder about the ethical side too. Maybe all this "buy out that isn't" gives them a false sense of security or will maybe make them question their loyalties and they will jump ship.

I wonder about the ethical side too. Maybe all this "buy out that isn't" gives them a false sense of security or will maybe make them question their loyalties and they will jump ship.

Well - unless there's something in the small print of her deal with avon which allows them to get their money back off of liz if anything goes awry with the brand - I'm sure she cares not a jot! :bandit:

Does this mean that LE stuff will eventually appear in the Avon catalogue ?

Latest posts

Back