Fresh faced LE speculation on facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

galaxy

Guest Shopper
OK I admit, this topic has been done to death, but...Every time Liz appears on screen, she manages to look even better than the previous time! She is looking dewy, smooth skinned, very firm and well defined around the 'facial contours area for you, actually'. Which is in stark contrast compared to the 'beauty expert' sat next to her last night, looking a fair bit older than LE, but in 'actual fact', she is few years younger than LE, 'for you, as well'.
I have to say, that's not bad at all considering Lizzie is in her mid forties, busy mum with a new baby and a business woman to top it all.

Wonder, what's her secret? I don't think is just her products. They might help a bit with the plumpness of her skin, perhaps to a point even with the smoothness. The rest can't be due to her skincare range.

At one point couple of years ago, LE started looking as though age was finally catching up with her:jaw line was a bit slack, skin a bit saggy, double chin... Not even the special lighting helped her look that much better. Fast forward now and she looks better than she ever did! Someone on QVC facebook page even commented:"Good face lift Liz, next you will be telling us it is natural and your products did this too your face."

I don't know, is it a face lift...I think that's a bit drastic. Whatever she is doing though, goes beyond what she is selling out of a jar and she must have had some other help to appear so fresh faced. So, if you'd consider sharing your secret Liz, I'm all ears, my dear! Somehow, I don't think she will. Oh, well...:emo:

Last edited:
She certainly does look suspiciously dewy-skinned. Not sure if it can be just the products. Jo Fairly swears by them but certainly looks her age. Caroline (Liz's sidekick) doesn't have particularly good skin, I've noticed on close ups and she is only 34 or 35. But Debbie Flint has said she has been using the products for years and she seems to have great, smooth skin. It's a puzzler.

OK I admit, this topic has been done to death, but...Every time Liz appears on screen, she manages to look even better than the previous time! She is looking dewy, smooth skinned, very firm and well defined around the 'facial contours area for you, actually'. Which is in stark contrast compared to the 'beauty expert' sat next to her last night, looking a fair bit older than LE, but in 'actual fact', she is few years younger than LE, 'for you, as well'.
I have to say, that's not bad at all considering Lizzie is in her mid forties, busy mum with a new baby and a business woman to top it all.

Wonder, what's her secret? I don't think is just her products. They might help a bit with the plumpness of her skin, perhaps to a point even with the smoothness. The rest can't be due to her skincare range.

At one point couple of years ago, LE started looking as though age was finally catching up with her:jaw line was a bit slack, skin a bit saggy, double chin... Not even the special lighting helped her look that much better. Fast forward now and she looks better than she ever did! Someone on QVC facebook page even commented:"Good face lift Liz, next you will be telling us it is natural and your products did this too your face."

I don't know, is it a face lift...I think that's a bit drastic. Whatever she is doing though, goes beyond what she is selling out of a jar and she must have had some other help to appear so fresh faced. So, if you'd consider sharing your secret Liz, I'm all ears, my dear! Somehow, I don't think she will. Oh, well...:emo:

Liz, to me, has always had nice skin. You either have it, or you don't IMO. Most of us need help! I think it's the fact she is not a skinny size zero, hence, don't sacrifice the face for the waist. She is post baby as well, but I don't think she will aspire to be too slim because she won't want to appear haggard, which she can't as a skin care person.

I agree with Loveinamist that she is blessed with naturally lovely skin. Her products are great but , as my gran would have said, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear "and, speaking as a sow's ear, beauty stuff can only do so much against genetics.
As to her 'newly' firmed contours maybe she's been trying out the Tua Trend or something similar?

Facial fillers at the very least.

Remember ladies: LE's deal with Avon was to give her brand global exposure: she can't go trying her luck in new markets in new countries looking like a raddled old tranny (or JF, for short).

Running a business and having a child at *ahem* a more "mature" age *ahem* is going to take it's toll on both mind and body - a bit of face cream and genetics can only go so far. Yet LE's looking like she's spent the last 20 years doing nothing more strenuous or challenging than lying on a chaise longue being fed peeled grapes by a naked Sean Connery... Erm, yes [/end fantasy, panting furiously] :grin:

So it wouldn't surprise me if she's had at least a bit of "work" done.

I'm surprised she even turns up at PVC towers now that she is mega rich. If it wasn't for QVC she may not be where she is today, they started selling her stuff years ago and look where she is now!!

Well according to ole Liz she has very sensitive skin and it was really bad when she was younger, ezma(sp) etc. She always told us this when pushing the C&P, and it was the latter which saved her skin. So wasn't always blessed with good skin.

Wonder who took her eye bags away? We all commented on them well before she was preggers. A family of four could have used them for the holidays.

Well according to ole Liz she has very sensitive skin and it was really bad when she was younger, ezma(sp) etc. She always told us this when pushing the C&P, and it was the latter which saved her skin. So wasn't always blessed with good skin.

Wonder who took her eye bags away? We all commented on them well before she was preggers. A family of four could have used them for the holidays.

Maybe she had them taken in after the birth: a "two for one" offer maybe? :tongue:

I must admit to wondering how she appears to look younger & better the last few months she has been on air. Not sure if she has had work done but definately she had bags under her eyes a while ago and I would love to know how she got rid of them as I am in desperate need of debagging & depuffing my eyes.

She does look remarkable, I mean seriously she does look like she has the skin of a 25 year old, I'm not sure if QVC is on HD yet but it would be interesting to see if that exposes any flaws. I can't help feeling that her face is a huge contributing factor to the selling of her products.

My cynical head says it's fillers/botox and dermaroller, my womanly head says she's taken a step back and doesn't work as hard as she once did. I know the difference in my face after just one week off work is amazing...... whatever it is, good luck to her, as long as she's honest and doesn't attribute it solely to her products (which I wouldn't believe) just to make a quick buck.... deliberately not watching any of the shows this weekend..... just come back from a spa morning and feel fab :happy:

Creams and potions don't turn back time, except, of course, in the case of Lulu, who, after all, spent years experimenting to find the right combination of products, to not only reduce facial slackness, but eliminate any and all signs of ageing, with the added bonus (must be down to the borage oil...) of leaving the user with a trout pout and hamster cheeks.
Of course Saint Liz of Earle has had help, there's hardly anyone in the industry with a naturally aged face, and as a so-called 'skin guru', she's not likely to crack the American market unless she looks as youthful and dewy as possible. Oh, I don't know, maybe I'm just prey to my usual cynicism, but compare and contrast Ms Earle's last 2 passport pictures and I think you'll find a wee soupcon of difference:

Now the signs are, admittedly, subtle, if not minimal, but those of us with a professional eye, (I call mine Bertie), can just about distinguish the merest differences from pic to pic.

AND of course the lighting !!!!! If you notice, every time there is a LE show, the same glass topped table is used, with diffused lighting coming up from it. So she always has this "glow ". Nuff said.

Creams and potions don't turn back time, except, of course, in the case of Lulu, who, after all, spent years experimenting to find the right combination of products, to not only reduce facial slackness, but eliminate any and all signs of ageing, with the added bonus (must be down to the borage oil...) of leaving the user with a trout pout and hamster cheeks.
Of course Saint Liz of Earle has had help, there's hardly anyone in the industry with a naturally aged face, and as a so-called 'skin guru', she's not likely to crack the American market unless she looks as youthful and dewy as possible. Oh, I don't know, maybe I'm just prey to my usual cynicism, but compare and contrast Ms Earle's last 2 passport pictures and I think you'll find a wee soupcon of difference:

Now the signs are, admittedly, subtle, if not minimal, but those of us with a professional eye, (I call mine Bertie), can just about distinguish the merest differences from pic to pic.

Is it the nose? I bet it's the nose. Yes... :cheeky:

Eeee, Klarion, I knew that fact wouldn't get by your attuned, nay renowned, attention to detail.

I must admit to wondering how she appears to look younger & better the last few months she has been on air. Not sure if she has had work done but definately she had bags under her eyes a while ago and I would love to know how she got rid of them as I am in desperate need of debagging & depuffing my eyes.

Maybe she literally had piles during her latest pregnancy, had some presteegious Preparation H leftover (other brands are available) and used it to shrink her actual eyebags? Remember to wash that finger between different areas of application Liz!

Jude xx

Eeee, Klarion, I knew that fact wouldn't get by your attuned, nay renowned, attention to detail.

I've impressed myself: I've left my glasses in work.

Now, be honest: they were pics of JF before make-up and Claire Sutton's mental age you posted really, weren't they? :wonder:

She does look remarkable, I mean seriously she does look like she has the skin of a 25 year old, I'm not sure if QVC is on HD yet but it would be interesting to see if that exposes any flaws. I can't help feeling that her face is a huge contributing factor to the selling of her products.

I think you've hit on the answer as to how we can make up our minds which of the myriad of skin care products offered by QVC we should try. Simply scrub all of the creators, representatives etc of these brands free of make up, and line them up so we can scrutinise them. That will sort the wheat from the chaff. And no "honey lighting" allowed either. And whilst they're at it, they can tie their hair back, so's we can check out the hairline as well for any evidence of - ahem - "help". :mysmilie_17:

I think you've hit on the answer as to how we can make up our minds which of the myriad of skin care products offered by QVC we should try. Simply scrub all of the creators, representatives etc of these brands free of make up, and line them up so we can scrutinise them. That will sort the wheat from the chaff. And no "honey lighting" allowed either. And whilst they're at it, they can tie their hair back, so's we can check out the hairline as well for any evidence of - ahem - "help". :mysmilie_17:

Oh puh-LEASE: you're more likely to get a proper explanation from QVC about how their 30 day MBG really works then for them to allow THAT to happen :wink:

Latest posts

Back