Frying pan guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Someone put me out of my misery. Who is the lady, I think Gail, where do I know her from? I don't watch diet chef, Q cooking shows so it must be from somewhere else

TIA

I was going to say from Diet Chef!
But googled her and she's listed as an independent food professional on linked in so definitely something foodie! She says she's a chef on diet chef..

I just caught the very end of the show but it niggled me that I couldn't place her and wanted to type quickly so someone might catch her hence the odd title!

Thanks for the info but I don't know any of the suggestions so dear only knows where I think I have seen her.

Perhaps because she was a bit school mistress ish :mysmilie_13:

I am slightly confused how can the SAME guest presenter be demoing 2 diametrically opposed items?
In one she is selling us a frying pan which makes cooking so easy you will never reach for a ready meal /take away again.
The other she is selling us a months worth of ready meals that are so quick and tasty you will not miss "real" food for the whole month you are meant to eat them for.
Regardless of the fact that you could buy the frying pan and still have £130 left to buy fresh food for the month on the cost of diet chef alone .Oh I forgot you have to ADD fresh fruit and veg to bulk out the diet chef ,so you are spending even more on diet chef. Not only that but Who wants to live on ready meals for a month? not me .

I am slightly confused how can the SAME guest presenter be demoing 2 diametrically opposed items?
In one she is selling us a frying pan which makes cooking so easy you will never reach for a ready meal /take away again.
The other she is selling us a months worth of ready meals that are so quick and tasty you will not miss "real" food for the whole month you are meant to eat them for.
Regardless of the fact that you could buy the frying pan and still have £130 left to buy fresh food for the month on the cost of diet chef alone .Oh I forgot you have to ADD fresh fruit and veg to bulk out the diet chef ,so you are spending even more on diet chef. Not only that but Who wants to live on ready meals for a month? not me .

the common denominator for all the above is food lol

LTI the title of this thread has really made me laugh and I don't know why .

Me too! It put me in mind of the excellent BolegBros videos on YouTube which take off The Apprentice - when someone gets fired, they are "panned" with a frying pan-like thing. I had a mental picture of a guest panning an annoying presenter! Oh, the satisfaction that would bring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23g5Nc1YWlo

Such a shame BolegBros stopped doing these after Series 7.

Latest posts

Back