G-tech - your opinions please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the green one which I purchased after reading comments on here as to how good it was. It is wonderful - I love it. I use it for the whole of downstairs every morning and then keep my Henry upstairs. I did break the handle (dropped something heavy on it) but one quick phone call to gtech and they sent me a replacement handle for £5.99. Very good customer service.

I too was thinking of buying the tsv as a back-up as I couldnt live without mine now - but want to save my cash for the gatineau tsv on sunday.

I got mine yesterday, the mocha version and so far I am really liking it. I think it will be important to discharge the battery every month to keep it happy but in terms of picking up (particualrly dog hairs) it really does seem good. The 'big hoover' can stay tucked away more now - hurrah!

I have to hold my hand up and say I did succumb and bought the mocha one. It arrived yesterday morning, so charged it and tried it out. Think it's even better than my beloved green one - was ashamed at the amount a quick hoover round picked up.......and the folding handle means it's neater to store.

Sad when I'm excited by a sweeper but hey-ho....

Glad you like them. Just remember not to leave it plugged on charge as it kills the battery.

I got my Gtech (the green one) a few years ago due to recommendation of our dear Graham from ST.com,, he posted how good it was.. so yes, I thought I would get one and give it a try! .. it is the best thing I ever did!

I have 2 BIG dogs, it copes with the hairs and all the mess they leave.. it is so light, I have found its not good on carpets tho it doesn't work.. :thinking: maybe not charged up enuf.. BUT FANTASTIC on the kitchen floor... I wouldn't be without it!

Latest posts

Back