Gatineau TSV 16/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the gommage last night and it is gorgeous :)
My skin feels really good and it is such a quick and easy way to exfoliate.
Havent tried any of the other products yet but wished I had bought 2 just for the gommage

Well, I've got my tsv today. Have already ripped open the boxes and cut out the tokens for later. (Must have at least 12 full Gatineau passports lying around somewhere I kid you not!:33:) :32:

Haven't slept all night as I was out partying, so what better way to test the strength of Gatineau than to use it on my hangover skin? :54:

My skin was looking fatigued and prematurely aged these past few days despite my use of liz earle. But slapped on was two pumps of the new 'perfect design' serum and there was an instant PLUMPING of my skin that I could visibly see in the mirror especially along my cheeks!

Then on went the activ eclat radiance cream and wow the pinkness and bloom has come back to my complexion that makes me look fresh!

I prefer this regime to the elemis tri-enzyme one that I was currently on for the last month, since that was drying whereas this is brightening, refining, lifting and plumping and basically anti-ageing! :32:

after swearing I would not use Gatineau again I bought this.

For a few days I thought I have got a winner. The scents of the creams are not as strong as their other ranges and my skin seemed tighter and brighter.

However, few days later 'tighter' becomes dry and flaky and 'brighter' becomes red.

On it's way back. Real shame - and for those who love it it was good value and beautifully presented.

Back to the comfort of Liz Earle...

Haven't used mine yet, but will do later as skin is looking rather dull and grey after one too many glasses of wine last night :oops: am looking forward to trying it all out (once I have made room on bathroom shelf....will have to relegate Lulu's try me collection to the spare room). BS x

Gatineau 5 Piece Lifting Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £44.94
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 227157
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Boost the radiance of your skin with this five-piece skincare set from Gatineau. The collection will help to temporarily plump, firm and brighten up your complexion. There are full sizes in DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Volumising concentrate (15ml) and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing gommage (75ml), as well as Activ Eclat Energising cream (30ml), DefiLIFT 3D Lift mask (15ml) and DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design cream (30ml). This skincare set will make for a great day and night beauty regime and comes in a beautiful gift box making it a fantastic gift idea!

This was on again tonight at a price of 49.44 with 3 easy pays. It does annoy me when they give the impression that you are making a huge saving, then put it on at an introductory price and on easypay. I know the TSV saved me nearly a fiver, on the current price, but it was made to appear that I was saving over 9.00.

Grumble over and done with. :33:

I actually bought another set - loved the new gommage and thought I would like to get some more but even on ebay it is over £20 just for that item, so for just over £50 for the lot, like £7.50 for each of the other items, was still a very good deal and on easy pay too.

The only problem is now my 'stash' is getting fuller.....
:r2:

^^ I bought 2 of the tsv, and then purchased two more 30ml pots of the activ eclat energizing radiance cream. :32:

The texture, scent, and results on my skin are GORGEOUS and I'm quite addicted to it now. Think it contains shea butter, my skin just DRINKS it up and looks so dewy and bright and fresh. :1:

Have to stop myself from re-applying it later on in the day! I use the activ eclat cream in the morning, on rotation with the Melatogenine futur plus cream which I use at night.

Latest posts

Back