Gatineau TSV 6/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andrew on twitter says check out the tsv if you love laser.

I remember seeing a demo for this and being interested and then getting put off by the poor reviews. So I'm not sure whether I'll try it. Guess it will depend on the price.

Will this be the second or the third TSV since Christmas?
Ridiculous IMO, with this many TSV's, there's no urgency to buy anymore, because you know the next offer is just around the corner.

Yay, I don't want this one so can justify getting the Elemis one the next week.

Floracil doesn't work for me and I have a huge bottle already. Bought the gommage to try recently, the laser has poor reviews and I don't really have the lines and wrinkles to justify either that or the age benefit cream. So will easily be able to resist this one.

Looking forward to Elemis.

I use to think (until last week) that the Floracil was great, but my Mum has now introduced me to Elemis' white flowers eye make-up remover and that's amazing, so when I've finished my supply of Floracil I will definitely be changing brands.

Actually as it has Age Benefit and this new laser thing I thought it would be around £60 if not more so am surprised (but not tempted).

I like Floracil but then I don't use waterproof mascara, I find it is gentle but it gets the gunk off and I don't get panda eyes.

Inge x

It seems like the gatineau Tsv's come around too quickly , the presentations are dull and the products are overpriced

It seems like the gatineau Tsv's come around too quickly , the presentations are dull and the products are overpriced

But Andrew has spoken to Paris to get us such a good deal! :wink: :mysmilie_490:

Have to say Andrew looks nice tonight !!! ( crap did i say that out loud :( )

I like Floracil but then I don't use waterproof mascara, I find it is gentle but it gets the gunk off and I don't get panda eyes.

Inge x

I never use waterproof mascara and don't do more than 3 coats at the most. Never takes off my mascara. I always had to go over with Elemis Pro Radiance Cleanser to get it off properly. Simple does just a good job for £3+ and usually on 3 for 2 somewhere.

I've bought some waterproof eye shadow from superdrug and amazingly I can remove it using L'Occitane soap. I don't wear much makeup and find removing with soap no problem. Also using Body Shop hemp hand cream as moisturiser. Fantastic combo!

Latest posts

Back