Genie Line Smoother.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
I am tempted to order the Genie Line Smoother, has anyone tried it at all. There seems to be mixed reviews on it? :mysmilie_504:

:mysmilie_497: I bought it many moons ago and also thought it was rubbish. I should've sent it back instead of tossing it in the bin. Save your pennies.

Never tried it but the woman they use to model it never seems to smile probably due to the fact that it cracks if she does.

Is that the one called Carmen? not being funny but that lady looks so fed up, she is a good candidate for the product though, as her skin looks in ver rough nick! Also on Carmen you can see where it all dries whiteish and chalky, Yuck!

Is that the one called Carmen? not being funny but that lady looks so fed up, she is a good candidate for the product though, as her skin looks in ver rough nick! Also on Carmen you can see where it all dries whiteish and chalky, Yuck!

Yes Tristar she is called Carmen but there was another one whos name escapes me that would make Carmen look like the laughing policeman:wink:

I think this is the one which others have said is effectively like egg white...it tightens but if your face moves it all cracks!! Not a good look!

I tried it a couple of years ago and it was totally useless (I can't emphasize just how useless enough!). It's one of the very few products I've sent back ~ I've also tried eyesential which if you get the application right does work, but not for nearly as long as they say. My advice is don't buy the Genie, but for a photo/special occasion the eyesential is ok. Personally I think it's too much of a faff, but if you have bad puffiness or really bad lines (and hate them!) it may be worth it. I find a good primer works wonders.

Iv got some eysential, I got it on a duo and split it and kept one. I tried it and that does seem to work, on the eyes but the genie seems really starchy and you can clearly see it chalky on the on screen demos.

Latest posts

Back