Gill Gauntlett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From Christmas trees to Lock and Lock to Easiyo, not forgetting Luxform and those collapsible storage boxes (and I'm sure I've missed some out). Enough! . Bet she's got her own dressing room😂

OK, so Gill Gauntlett is now selling Easiyo as well.
What’s next in her world domination tour? Diamonique? Elemis?
Marla!! Move over Melissa!!

There is a quartet of them, three of whom have been there since before I started shaving in 1937. Azza ‘Strike a Light, Guv’ Dozzerington..Bland, blonde short-haired woman with the smorgasbord of life saving uses tyre pumping unit, Gill Michael Jackson 1987 Look, and Lorna Please Don’t Open Your Mouth This Time Around For The Sake of Humanity in general.

They all talk too much and say very little. Like most things at QVC, three out of the four were more accurately installed during the latter part of the last century, along with the avocado public urinals, with complimentary Izal toilet roll and flamenco dancer woolly covers back in around 1978, when QVC was an office above a tobacconist’s in Battersea (long before it was known as south Chelsea). In truth, a series of product bullet point cards would be far more useful and much less stressful to endure as a long-term replacement for them.

There is a quartet of them, three of whom have been there since before I started shaving in 1937. Azza ‘Strike a Light, Guv’ Dozzerington..Bland, blonde short-haired woman with the smorgasbord of life saving uses tyre pumping unit, Gill Michael Jackson 1987 Look, and Lorna Please Don’t Open Your Mouth This Time Around For The Sake of Humanity in general.

They all talk too much and say very little. Like most things at QVC, three out of the four were more accurately installed during the latter part of the last century, along with the avocado public urinals, with complimentary Izal toilet roll and flamenco dancer woolly covers back in around 1978, when QVC was an office above a tobacconist’s in Battersea (long before it was known as south Chelsea). In truth, a series of product bullet point cards would be far more useful and much less stressful to endure as a long-term replacement for them.
I recognise all from your quick sketches !

Another disciple of the relentless school of family links to products flogging brigade. My elderly dad… My dad is 116…My cat… My this…My that… My the other…
Her best one was my elderly dad never visits anyone without his Poo-Pouri.!!!! 😂😂😂
Another disciple of the relentless school of family links to products flogging brigade. My elderly dad… My dad is 116…My cat… My this…My that… My the other…

Latest posts

Back