Good Grief Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have just got home from the cinema. (Skyfall - really good!!) Anyway switched on Q, OH took one look at the two ladies and said, B..... Hell, she's a bit old for that get up. I said 'which one?', 'the old one' he said.

Julia is a great presenter, probably the best they have, but tonight it looks as though she is competing with Alexis. The problem is, she is a lot older.

Those sandals don`t look right with J`s dress and I keep waiting for Cinderella to arrive cos they look like 2 sisters waiting to go to a ball. One looks as if she has OCD ( always washing her hands ) and the other one looks as if she`s freezing cold cos she`s always rubbing her arms. Grrrrrrr downright annoying and even more so with those tiddly sized products and talk of splitting the lot into separate gifts.
PS Sparkle I`m a Lancs girl too and don`t forget Shuffle ( shovel ) and Buzz ( bus )

Those sandals don`t look right with J`s dress and I keep waiting for Cinderella to arrive cos they look like 2 sisters waiting to go to a ball. One looks as if she has OCD ( always washing her hands ) and the other one looks as if she`s freezing cold cos she`s always rubbing her arms. Grrrrrrr downright annoying and even more so with those tiddly sized products and talk of splitting the lot into separate gifts.
PS Sparkle I`m a Lancs girl too and don`t forget Shuffle ( shovel ) and Buzz ( bus )

YES! And barm! People look at me like I'm nuts when I ask for a chip barm outside Lankysher ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julia might be a fair bit older but Alexis is no teenager either - I think if you're really into dressing 'age appropriate' (which I am totally not!) then anyone over 25 is pushing it with that dress. But how boring would that be! Risks of drag queen look aside I think they both look really good!

I agree .... like the Mother and daughter in the film Hairspray !

Hehe yes when they've had the makeovers from the Hefty Hideaway. In the pink sparkly dresses. Oh I can't un-see that now I'm trying to watch them with a straight face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those sandals that Julia has got on, were they the same ones she wore in that photo where she was all dressed up and she was standing by the window with the B and W bag? I am sure she had them on not long ago. I am fed up of seeing her in them or those ruddy emu boots!!

Julia's dress is from French Connection. Someone tweeted how lovely she looked in it. Those clumpy black things on her trotters don't do her any favours either.

Julia waxing lyrical about the Immortelle Divine Cream, but admitted that Alexis had sent her a jar. Another sixty-one quid saved!

Latest posts

Back