Greased Lightning Showroom Shine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I ordered this on a whim because I need to tackle my car, and QVC were offering free p&p.

Well I've not tried it on the car yet but it's FAB for cleaning windows ! So quick and easy, beats even my Karcher gadget and that's praise indeed.

It's an enormous bottle and will last ages for the windows but I'm tempted to buy another bottle while it's on special offer - this time to clean the car !

I ordered this on a whim because I need to tackle my car, and QVC were offering free p&p.

Well I've not tried it on the car yet but it's FAB for cleaning windows ! So quick and easy, beats even my Karcher gadget and that's praise indeed.

It's an enormous bottle and will last ages for the windows but I'm tempted to buy another bottle while it's on special offer - this time to clean the car !

Thanks for posting I bought it too and gave DH as a surprise gift as he is impressed by the spray that our car washers use to remove tar and so I thought I'd give it a try. Also thought it would be good to keep in the boot to tackle bird poop as and when if nothing else. Never thought about trying it on the windows but I only caught less than a minute of the presentation. I'll give it a try.

I bought Showroom Shine when it was on offer in a kit from QVC. It really is excellent. So quick and easy, and saves a lot of money too. Tip: decant the stuff into a small metal mist sprayer to make it go even further. Further tip: Try Crystal Clear (also made by Greased Lightning) for the car windows. I've never found a more effective window cleaner and it has a really nice melon fragrance.

I love it, but does anyone have a problem with the spray nozzle on theirs? Mine just squirts it out in a drip that falls downwards, rather than spraying it nicely over the car like in the demos. I end up with more on the floor than on the car!

Yes, loads of people have that problem with the nozzle. I went to my local "everything shop" and bought a small metal hairspray pump / trigger bottle and decanted the product into that. Works fine. You hardly have to use any product at all. Too much and it smears. I must have cleaned my car 10 times already and still have 3/4 of a bottle left. Cannot recommend the Crystal Clear highly enough.

I love it, but does anyone have a problem with the spray nozzle on theirs? Mine just squirts it out in a drip that falls downwards, rather than spraying it nicely over the car like in the demos. I end up with more on the floor than on the car!

me too! I first bought it from ideal World years ago, and it makes cleaning the car so much easier as I can tackle it one panel at a time - but I gave up using it then because the nozzle clogged and I ended up with useless blobs, not the lovely mist spray. So when QVC had it last year on special offer with free postage I tried again - and the same thing has happened.... so I'm pleased it's not just m being a useless 'squirter'!!!!!! lol

i have the same trouble although i use williams waterless now would not go back to showroom shine the spray tops seem to be a generic thing though,i will look for a spray bottle of some kind i think.

Latest posts

Back