Grr. Jill. STOP IT.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now she really, really loves the amaaaaayzing corals palette :headbang:

Thing is, if she really does use all the stuff, how come she doesn't look better than she does??

Maybe she uses it all together layer on layer. x:sweat:

I wish Jill would realise that telling us that EVERYTHING is AMAAAAAAAAAAYZZZZZING actually leads us to think none of it is.

To say that every product is fantastic and that she uses it all, makes it all seem quite mediocre (and of course insincere). If she just chose one or two products to be AMAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYZED by, it'd have far more impact.

And it's bloomin irritating. I wouldn't have minded watching the Bobbi Brown hour earlier. I lasted 15 mins before it was switched off.

do you remember when jill franks SHAVED her hideous hairy big toe live on air with one of those personal trimmers a few years back?

i swear to god, she took her foot from her shoe and SHAVED the long hairs off her big toe. totally without shame.

i know people have hairy toes, even women, but i dont want to see them SHAVED on tv. the thought of it repulses me to this day.

I have seen her lying about products so much now I have lost count. I saw her once make a dreaful gaffe on a Liz Earle show and Liz looked furious-Jill just laughed nervously and moved on quickly. I don't believe a word she says, she is just hard sell to me. I suppose people muct like her or they wouldn't keep her, but I am immediately put off buying anything when she is presenting it.

On Saturday she loved loved loved all of George Simonton's clothes, especially a pair of tight leggings with rhinestones down the side, as she would say "well hello Coco the Clown".

do you remember when jill franks SHAVED her hideous hairy big toe live on air with one of those personal trimmers a few years back?

i swear to god, she took her foot from her shoe and SHAVED the long hairs off her big toe. totally without shame.

i know people have hairy toes, even women, but i dont want to see them SHAVED on tv. the thought of it repulses me to this day.

I know sweetie, but they can't pander to everyone's funny little phobias can they?

If they did, in my case, Charlie Brook wouldn't be allowed to speak, let alone open any flippin' jewellery boxes, :wink:

I've known different people who really vehemently hated to see regional accents, women over size 8, men over waist 32, beards, non middle class people, non white faces, any reference to gayness or Vernon Kay on their tv - I don't know who would be left if we catered to everyone.

I remember that toe thing, and I remeber thinking Jill was really brave to do that demo. I resolved to think better of her from then on and try and cut her some slack on the whole talking carp thing. :sun: :happy:

Y'know, with all these cliches going around I think we could make a drinking game of this...

Every time Jill "love love loves" something...... take 1 sip.
Every time the presenters lie about the availability of something (e.g. "This is exclusive to QVC and can't be found anywhere else")...... take 2 sips.
Every time the presenter mentions someone famous and implies that they like/use this product...... take 1 sip.
Every time the presenter tries to convinve you that £50 is a reasonable price for a bottle of shower gel/ a bar of soap/ pot of goo/ whatever...... take a gulp.
Every time the presenter recommends the product as a gift to everyone you know (even those you've only met in passing)....... take 2 sips.
Every time the presenter implies that their product keeps them looking young when they've clearly had botox/surgery...... drink the whole bottle.
Every time the presenter implies that use of any other product or range (especially those from the dreaded High Street) will destroy your face..... take a gulp.
Every time the presenter condemns a certain product only to praise it once they start selling it themself...... take a gulp.
Every time the presenter tries to convince you that their products are unique and nothing like all those other soaps/ lip glosses/ moisturisers etc.... take a sip.

Any more ideas?

Last edited:
Y'know, with all these cliches going around I think we could make a drinking game of this...

Every time the presenters lie about the availability of something (e.g. "This is exclusive to QVC and can't be found anywhere else")...... take 2 sips.
Every time the presenter mentions someone famous and implies that they like/use this product...... take 1 sip.
Every time the presenter tries to convinve you that £50 is a reasonable price for a bottle of shower gel/ a bar of soap/ pot of goo/ whatever...... take a gulp.
Every time the presenter recommends the product as a gift to everyone you know (even those you've only met in passing)....... take 2 sips.
Every time the presenter implies that their product keeps them looking young when they've clearly had botox/surgery...... drink the whole bottle.

Any more ideas?

Yep...just put your feet up, favourite tipple beside you..and don't bother putting the telly on..!

I just turn the sound off now when she is on. In fact the sound is more off than on nowadays when I have QVC on.

I was more concerned with JF's skeletal frame. Hardly any meat on those bones. Does she eat ? Why does she insist on wearing those tops with one side shoulderless ?

Every time the presenters lie about the availability of something (e.g. "This is exclusive to QVC and can't be found anywhere else")...... Pour a measure & drink it :happy:
Every time the presenter mentions someone famous and implies that they like/use this product...... Pour two measures & put the bottle on the floor & drink it. :yawn:
Every time the presenter tries to convinve you that £50 is a reasonable price for a bottle of shower gel/ a bar of soap/ pot of goo/ whatever...... Pour two measures from the glass put the bottle on the shloor hic, & drink the glass.
Every time the presenter recommends the product as a gift to everyone you know (even those you've only met in passing)....... from the bottle put the bottle in the glass on the floor & drink it. :wonder:
Every time the presenter implies that their product keeps them looking young when they've clearly had botox/surgery...... drink the whole bottle, where's the bl**dy glass?? :doh:
Every time the presenter implies that use of any other product or range (especially those from the dreaded High Street) will destroy your face..... take a gulp from the floor, put the bokkul in the meshur & bu**er the glass. :confused:
Every time the presenter condemns a certain product only to praise it once they start selling it themself...... take sevvurell gulps frum the bokkel in the glass fownd the glass.....wus sittin on it :happy: put the yuwsless meshur on the flour & drink it! :mysmilie_518:
Every time the presenter tries to convince you that their products are unique and nothing like all those other soaps/ lip glosses/ moisturisers etc.... drink awl wots left in the bokkul, put the bokkul in the meshur, wurs the floor gone???:confused3: ...........Uw curs wots on the telly???????? :mysmilie_48:

a simpler version of the game:
drink when she is on
everytime she speaks, drink,
half way through it does not metter that she is a salesperson trying to sell and finding everything emmmaaaaazzzing

Every time the presenters lie about the availability of something (e.g. "This is exclusive to QVC and can't be found anywhere else")...... Pour a measure & drink it :happy:
Every time the presenter mentions someone famous and implies that they like/use this product...... Pour two measures & put the bottle on the floor & drink it. :yawn:
Every time the presenter tries to convinve you that £50 is a reasonable price for a bottle of shower gel/ a bar of soap/ pot of goo/ whatever...... Pour two measures from the glass put the bottle on the shloor hic, & drink the glass.
Every time the presenter recommends the product as a gift to everyone you know (even those you've only met in passing)....... from the bottle put the bottle in the glass on the floor & drink it. :wonder:
Every time the presenter implies that their product keeps them looking young when they've clearly had botox/surgery...... drink the whole bottle, where's the bl**dy glass?? :doh:
Every time the presenter implies that use of any other product or range (especially those from the dreaded High Street) will destroy your face..... take a gulp from the floor, put the bokkul in the meshur & bu**er the glass. :confused:
Every time the presenter condemns a certain product only to praise it once they start selling it themself...... take sevvurell gulps frum the bokkel in the glass fownd the glass.....wus sittin on it :happy: put the yuwsless meshur on the flour & drink it! :mysmilie_518:
Every time the presenter tries to convince you that their products are unique and nothing like all those other soaps/ lip glosses/ moisturisers etc.... drink awl wots left in the bokkul, put the bokkul in the meshur, wurs the floor gone???:confused3: ...........Uw curs wots on the telly???????? :mysmilie_48:

Have just woken up the whole household completely pi$$ing myself with laughter - brilliant!!:sun:

I know sweetie, but they can't pander to everyone's funny little phobias can they?

If they did, in my case, Charlie Brook wouldn't be allowed to speak, let alone open any flippin' jewellery boxes, :wink:

I've known different people who really vehemently hated to see regional accents, women over size 8, men over waist 32, beards, non middle class people, non white faces, any reference to gayness or Vernon Kay on their tv - I don't know who would be left if we catered to everyone.

I remember that toe thing, and I remeber thinking Jill was really brave to do that demo. I resolved to think better of her from then on and try and cut her some slack on the whole talking carp thing. :sun: :happy:
Totally agree with this post. They ALL talk carp at times, it's what they're paid to do and is harmless drivel unless you are gullible enough to believe any of it, and if you do it's your problem.

Right. I decided I was going to have a bit of down time today and catch as much of Beauty Day as possible, just because I needed something non-taxing on my frazzled head.

I've ended up almost hurling a blunt instrument (I love love love blunt instruments, they're amayyzing) at the TV on more than one occasion (TV is amayyzing I can't live without it...)

During the Perricone hour Jill obviously love love loved everything and 'cannot live without' the Perricone Cleanser. She said Perricone was her main skincare but that she still used Cleanse and Polish and Hydra Floral too :wonder: . She slotted the Perricone products into her other routine, which must mean that she spends at least 23 hours a day on skincare if she incorporated all the steps Dr Nickolarse stipulates alongside all her Decleor and Liz Earle stuff (not to forget the Elemis Mitts which she cannot live without and loveloveloves and are amayyzing).

She then went on to say on air she used the Perricone No Foundation Foundation (which, she love love loves and is amayyyzing). But also the Mally Foundation too (she cannot live without Mally's lipglosses, they are amaazyyyyyyziiiinnng).

During the SBC hour, she tripped herself up by saying she hadn't tried the Superfruits Handwash at all, then in the next sentence said she had it in her dressing room and 'love love loves' the fragrance of it. Closing out the hour she said she would be up next with Bobbi Brown - her favourite make up range, which she was wearing today and in fact wears everytime she is on air...

She's still on now - and 'cannot live without Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge...the only blusher she wears...'

Make your mind up, love.

I'm off for a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment. Yes, a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment, Connie. (I love love love tea and bakewell segments, they're amayyyzing)

OK am done ranting. Sorry. :blush:

The woman talks a lot of rubbish.

TBH if JF uses all the perricone range (practically begging for the new £150 line serum off the guest presenter), I would ask for my money back - doesn't appear to look any different from a few months ago!! although the resemblence to Iggy Pop is growing:blush:

TBH if JF uses all the perricone range (practically begging for the new £150 line serum off the guest presenter), I would ask for my money back - doesn't appear to look any different from a few months ago!! although the resemblence to Iggy Pop is growing:blush:

Poor Iggy Pop! Hello...switching the amaazayyyinng one off works for me. I just can't be doing with all her silly boasting.

I think we should all be eternally grateful to Elemis and Perricone and Lizzie because without all these AMAAAAAAAZING lovelovelovely products, Jill would look exactly like her twin sister - Marge out of Benidorm.

madge.jpg
Madge_from_benidorm.jpg

It wasn't 5 minutes ago that there were a couple of positive threads about Jill..........oh well, it was nice while it lasted:wonder: She's greatly improved and looks very nice these days I think.

Grrr.Jill. STOP IT.

How's about we print off all these comments and send them to Ms JF at Q Towers ?

Why do WE see all these blindingly obvious ridiculous claims she makes, and those in charge cant ?

Perhaps seeing all these comments in black and white, just might make her think again when she starts spouting all the love love loves, amaaaayzing and cant live without chatter.

Nah! it would just confirm in her tiny mind that we are the ignorant peasants that she thinks we are! lol

Latest posts

Back